The Boss ~Stripper!Luke~

~•~Word count: 2792~•~

At 9:30pm on the dot you heard the door slam, your husband left the house like clockwork, without so much as a goodbye. Truthfully, you couldn't care less where he was buggering off to, but you knew he'd be back at exactly 1am so you didn't waste any time slipping on your large faux fur coat and slinking out the door. Your destination wasn't admirable, but it was one of the only joys you got these days. After driving for around 20 minutes you pulled up in a small, dimly lit car park and hurried towards the unmistakable building.
You were admitted swiftly into the strip club, as a known regular customer, and dodged past the mass of bodies that greeted you in the main part of the club. You knew your way around.
You never meant to end up here every week, but somehow you couldn't keep yourself away. A friend recommended you this place for the best massages in town, and they were right but Lord knows, you weren't expecting sex to be paired with it. That was the night you first met Luke. He treated you well, delicately, like you were a princess, like he wanted you. His touch was soothing and his taste was addictive,and even though you knew he was only doing his job, you couldn't stay away.
Being so young and so unhappily married, it was a matter of time before you or your grouch of a husband began to cheat, but you knew you weren't the first to give in to temptation. You shivered as you reminisced the night you came home to the sounds of your maid's moans, in harmony with your spouse's. The strangest thing of all was that you didn't feel anything, no sadness, no hurt, you just let them continue. You even refrained from confronting him after the "other woman" had left. You felt no need to. And that is why you were with Luke one night every week. He knew how to make you crazy and you were wealthy enough to give him generous tips, so much so that his manager allowed you to be the only customer he served sexually.
You were waiting patiently on a soft couch outside of Luke's room, and although it being situated behind the stage of the strip club, you couldn't hear the booming of the disco music. Luke was always on time, and always had a new roleplay idea for the two of you, unless you requested otherwise. You had been with him for roughly half a year and he never failed to please you, slowly learning your likes and dislikes and respecting your limits. He was a gentleman and it was utterly thrilling knowing you were doing something so forbidden with him. Speaking of the devil, you grinned as he walked out of his room, dressed impeccably and making your insides twist as you tried to figure out the theme of this weeks hook up.
"Hello." He smiled, picking up your hand and kissing it as he always did and leading you into his room.
"My, don't you look handsome?" You said in awe, looking him up and down.
He was clad in a figure hugging black suit, the tuxedo defining his shoulders and the sleeves fighting not to rip as his muscles stretched the dark material. His skinny trousers were held up by a black leather belt and his crisp black shirt tucked into them professionally, with the additional touch of a large watch on his arm. You felt your skin prick at all the possibilities this outfit handed you two.
"And who are we playing today?" You asked, as Luke's fingers brushed over the skin of your shoulders, helping you out of your coat.
"I am your boss," He outstretched his arms after he had thrown your coat of a hook, letting you admire his clothing, "And you are the cheeky new employee, who needs to learn a lesson after being very bad."
A shiver of glee ran through you as Luke backed you into a wall. His eyes skimmed over your tight little black dress and he sucked his black lip ring between his teeth; a habit of his you had come to find extremely attractive.
"W-what did I do wrong?" You swallowed the lump in your throat.
"What did I do wrong, Sir." He corrected you, his face close to yours, "You were found touching yourself, weren't you?" He fabricated, his lips brushing yours as he spoke.
"Uh, yes. Yes Sir." You followed along, enjoying his hands subtly running along your waist.
"Where were you touching yourself?" He prompted.
You caught on and took his hand in yours, hitching up your short dress and pressing his fingers to your heat as you had taken the liberty of wearing no underwear.
"Here." You made the first move and kissed him, smiling as his warm tongue slipped into your mouth, "I was thinking of you." You added.
His response was animalistic, pushing your body flush against the wall, rubbing his fingers along your folds causing a moan to fall from your lips.
"Luke..." You whimpered, only to be met with an icy stare.
"What did you call me?" He sternly asked.
You gulped, knowing that he was going to punish you for this.
"Sir! Sir, I'm sorry."
You squeaked as his hands wrapped around the backs of your legs, pulling you up so you were wrapped around his torso. Luke swiftly carried you over to the large sofa bed in the corner of the room, throwing you down on it and roughly turning you over onto your stomach.
"Too late for apologies, little girl," You fought back a grin as you heard his belt being unbuckled, "How many spanks do you think you deserve?" He rhetorically asked.
You knew he didn't want a specific answer, he just wanted you to pretend you didn't enjoy it. He would stop if you used the safeword anyway.
"None! Please don't Sir!" You pleaded, but wiggled your ass invitingly.
"Too late baby." The belt was folded over, and he used the end of the loop to lightly slap your ass, you knew he would get stronger but you could barely feel the first one over the material of your dress, "Beg for it." He ordered.
"Please, Sir, please spank me, I have been so bad." You whined, arching your back up for more.
He lashed you again, this time harder so you felt a sting, but it was so pleasurable that you moaned out for more.
"Does my dirty girl like getting spanked?" He cooed, hitting you again.
"Yes, mmm yes." The spankings leaving you excited and desperate for more.
"You're not meant to enjoy your punishment." You could hear his grin, but he didn't stop.
Instead, Luke lifted your dress and your breath hitched as the belt hit your bare skin, the pain lasting a split-second before the pleasure took over. He gave out a few more spanks before deciding you were 'punished' enough. He flipped you over effortlessly, and proceeded to climb over your body, grinding his growing bulge against your exposed center. You involuntarily let out a whimper, loving how easily Luke could turn you on, his body entirely dominating yours. He laced his fingers in yours; startling you with the shocking act of tenderness. You leaned to kiss him, your free hand resting on the small of his back, wanting to touch his soft skin. He let you indulge in the kiss but pinned your straying hands above your head.
"No touching?" You pouted, pulling your lips away from him, giving him big doe eyes in an attempt to win him over.
His narrowed his eyes at you, wise to your tricks.
"No touching." He repeated firmly.
He manouvered his body down yours, his icy eyes glancing up at yours before inching your dress up slowly, kissing your flesh as he exposed more and more of you to his greedy eyes. You whimpered as his breath ghosted over your core, it was something about the way he savoured your body that had you soaked for him in an instant.
"Beg." He stated in a low voice, his stubble tauntingly scratching at the insides of your thighs as you squirmed for more.
"P-please." You choked out, the tingling in your abdomen becoming more unbearable with each second he denied you pleasure.
"Beg." He stressed the word more this time, and you knew you'd have to work for what you wanted.
"Sir!" You squealed, Luke only smirked at your impatience, "Please, I need you I need your mouth! I need you!"
Apparently Luke was satisfied with your answer, as his tongue ran over you, his lips sucking roughly on your folds, humming smugly as your back arched against his mouth, his hands holding your bucking hips down. The sensation drove you insane, each nerve in your body pulsing as your thighs shook around Luke's shoulders.
"Mmm baby girl you taste amazing." He groaned into you, the combination of his words and his skilled tongue left you breathless, your only response being your fingers grabbing desperately on Luke's thick blonde hair.
"Sir... I'm close." You panted, your words hoarse as your stomach tightened, your mouth falling open in anticipation.
"Come for me, baby." He muttered against you, sparking your release.
You cried out and writhed in ecstasy, shaking slightly against Luke's tongue. However his mouth carried on attacking you, causing you to shudder violently as pleasure wracked your body.
"Sir...I can't..." You knew exactly what he was doing, if there was one thing that Luke liked, it was seeing you shivering in sensitivity and sweat glistening on your body after far too many orgasms.
"One more baby, then a rest." He promised, his tongue flicking around your clit, your fingers tugging on his hair so tightly that you knew it was bound to hurt.
Your moans were loud and frequent as the tension built up inside you again. You were barely able to contain your screams as you bit down on your lip, coming for the second time.
As you regulated your breathing Luke came up to kiss your neck sweetly, giving you necessary time to recover.
Once you had caught your breath you hungrily connected Luke's lips with your own, your fingernails dragging lightly over his back.
"Take it off." You muttered, referring to the absurd amount of material covering him.
"I think you're forgetting who's in charge Miss." He lightly scolded.
You whined against his mouth, your hands clawing at his back, you wanted to feel his skin flush against yours.
"That's enough." He said sternly, pinning your wrists above you and raising his body so that he was denying you of his warmth.
"Sir!" You protested, kicking your legs brattily, partly because you really wanted him to take his shirt off, partly because you wanted to see how he'd react.
He only raised an eyebrow at your outburst. His silence was intimidating and you found your argument weakening.
"On your hands and knees. Now." He ordered, climbing off of you and watched you intently.
Your mouth opened and closed wordlessly, and you found yourself obeying. You looked to Luke for your next instruction.
"Good girl." He cooed, his hands digging around in a drawer, retrieving a mystery item, you hastily looked forward as he turned to face you again.
"Sir...?" You whispered quietly as you felt him place a collar around your neck and some sort of leash draped over your shoulder.
"You okay baby?" He secured it and knelt in your eye line, looking at you directly as you had not done anything involving collars or leashes before.
"Yes."
He tapped your ass lightly, "Yes, Sir. Are you feeling less sensitive now?" His eyes were still full of genuine concern.
"Yes Sir." You giggled, nodding your head.
His fingers danced over the leash, glancing at you before standing up and unzipping his trousers, you sat back on your knees, inviting him into your mouth.
"Excited, are we?" He grinned, pushing his trousers and underwear to his mid-thighs and pumping his length leisurely. You leaned forward and placed your lips gently on his tip, looking up at him for approval before he removed his hands and let you completely take over. He was far too big for you to deep throat him but you knew that his weakness was his sensitivity. You lightly squeezed his base with your hand, whilst running your tongue over his slit. Luke's head fell back and he released a groan, you mentally patted yourself on the back in satisfaction. You felt his hands on your shoulders as you slid your tongue over his tip, he made it so you could no longer reach him, you blinked up at him in confusion.
"That's quite enough from you, Missy, you want to make me come before you've had your third orgasm? I don't think so." His hand yanked on the leash and you were lightly choked for a second. You took a moment to assess the new feeling and decided that you definitely liked it. Luke was on his knees behind you, teasing your entrance, pushing in slowly but then pulling out again and rubbing his tip against your clit.
"Sir!" You complained passive-aggressively.
"Alright little one," He grinned, loving how desperate you were for him.
He succumbed to your wishes and slowly sunk into you, both of you let out gratified sighs, and Luke set a fast pace from the off, working to make you cum as fast as possible. You felt a tug on your collar, and his free hand wrap around your arm, helping you arch up and rest your head on his shoulder, his thrusts now hitting a new angle in you and making you gasp every time he pushed back in. You could hear every grunt and breath of air that Luke let out, and it was turning you on far more than you could have ever imagined.
You were on the brink of orgasm faster than you thought you would be, probably due to Luke's mouth earlier, and of course he could sense that. His hand snaked round the front of your body, his fingers settling on your clit and began to rub roughly. You couldn't take the feeling of Luke's thrusts as well as his hand, and you cried out, falling forward onto your elbows as your body could no longer find the strength to keep yourself upright. Luke let you collapse, and pumped his hips a few more times before you heard him cum into the condom. He stilled and waited for you to nod before he pulled out.
He quickly discarded the latex and rushed to your side, holding your head in his hands.
"Are we okay?" He softly spoke.
You nodded weakly and let him unbuckle your collar. Although you were exhausted and will definitely be sore tomorrow, it couldn't compare to the adrenaline pumping through your veins right now and the look of love in Luke's eyes.
"Do you need help?" He asked as you attempted to move, knowing that sometimes it was sore for him to carry you.
You held out your hand and let him support you as you stood up on shaky legs.
He helped you redress as you regained strength and you had a chance to properly look at him. His hair was a mess, some of it stuck to his forehead with sweat, and small curls gathering at the nape of his neck. He was still clothed in his irresistible suit but his shirt was half untucked and creased all over, and his muscles had won the war against the restricting tux, it had split at a few of the seams.
Luke scooped you up into his arms and startled a squeal out of you. He gazed at you for a while and slowly bent to kiss your lips.
"Next week?" He confirmed.
"Of course."
"I was thinking we could have more fun with that collar." He smirked, lightly setting your feet on the ground again and waiting your reaction.
"I think I would enjoy that very much."
"Til we meet again." He charmingly bowed, and took your hand in his, kissing it.
You smiled and advanced out the door but not before leaving his wage in an envelope on a small table in the corridor. You glanced at a clock on the wall and hurried your pace, it was 12:32am, your 'beloved' would be home soon. You sighed and shook your hair into the wind as you stepped out into the biting morning air, back to the grind.