Chapter 11- party

(Robs POV)

Tonight Preston and I were planing to have a party with the boys and the 3 girls I was cleaning early at about 7:00 until the house was clean, it was about 10:00 when Preston walked down stairs "hey babe did you clean all this?" He asked "yeah I woke up early so I thought I would clean the house for the party tonight." "Oh well thanks, did you text the guys and tell them about the party yet?" "No I haven't I'm going to do that now. Can you please make me a cup of coffee babe?" "Sure thing cutie"

(Mer= Merome, Vl= vikklan TG= Tyler and Gracie, R=Rosie K=Kayla Rob=Rob XD J= Jason)

(Text conversation)

Rob= hey guys having a party tonight at 6 if you want to come!

VL= totally vikk and I will be there!

Mer= of course Mitch and I will be there!

TG= we live there! So we'll be there

R= wouldn't miss it

K= IM COMING!

J= hell ya I'll be there!

Rob= ok see you guys at six!

"Preston want to come with me and go to the store?" "Yeah sure lets go!"

<time skip to when their back home>

"Ok so we got beer for the guys, wine for the girls because really girls don't drink beer" well only an hour tell everyone gets here "hey Preston want to play some minecraft?!" "Yeah sure babe!"

<sorry but time skip till party>

The door bell rang so I went to answer the door to be greeted by vikklan "hey dudes!" I said "hey Rob" they both said next thing I know everyone was here we were playing video games and talking then the girls spoke up "hey where's the beer?" Said Kayla "yeah what the fuck" Gracie said "you guys drink beer, I got the wine for you guys because I didn't think you really drank it" I said "its in the cooler outside" Preston said "hey babe can you get me one please" Tyler said to Gracie "fine!" "I LOVE YOU!" He yelled "ya sure you do" she said walking out side to get the beers.

<please don't hate me but time skip to when they are really drunk>

"H-hey guys want to play truth o-or dare?" Vikk asked "sure" everyone said "ok um Tyler you go first" said Rosie. "Alright um Jerome truth or dare?" "Uh I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with... Kayla" (mind you they are really drunk) "ok sure come on Kayla" they walked in the closet and began kissing I could see in Mitch's eyes he was broken, Jerome and Kayla left the closest and sat back down Mitch jumped onto Jerome's lap and began to make out with him. "Looks like someone was jealous!" Said Gracie Mitch just flipped her off. By the end of it Gracie and Tyler were both in their under garments with her siting on Tyler's lap, Mitch and Jerome left to another room to make out, Vikk sleeping on Lachlan, lachlan didn't have a shirt on. Rosie was dared to make out with Jason. Kayla was already asleep. And Prestons head in my lap looking up into my eyes. What happened next was not what anyone would have expected....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey all my readers beautiful faces hope you enjoyed this chapter and thanks to one of my good friends MadiRosieFF for helping me with my writers block! Next chapter will be out later tonight! Well I'll see you guys in the next chapter byeeeee
        ~Gracie😘💕