Chapter 14~ ADAM ALESAAND BABY MASON! Also the start of a prank war!

(Tyler's POV)

We bored the plane excited to see our good friends, "I'm so excited to see them!" Rosie said. "I can't wait!" I said

<time skip I'm lazy> (also it's just Rosie, Tyler, Me, Rob, and Preston)

We got off the plane looking for Adam he was by his car in the parking lot, "hey Adam" I said "TYLER! Hey everyone, how are you guys doing?" "Pretty good." All of us said "how's Alesa and baby mason!?" Gracie and Rosie yelled! "There good Alesa excited to see you girls" Adam said chuckling "so I heard about the little relationship going on between you too" he said pointing to Rob and Preston  they both blushed and nodded "well let get going Alesa is excited to see all of you guys!" He said they all got in Adams car and began to drive Preston, Rob, Gracie and I sat in the back seat while Rosie sat in the front with Adam. We talked and laughed and soon got to the house. Alesa came running out and gave Rosie and Gracie a hug first, "I missed you guys so much" she said looking over at everyone we all laughed "oh where's Mason?" Rosie and Gracie asked "he's sleeping right now when he wakes up I'll let you girls play with him." She said they giggled and Gracie walked back to me and leaned into my chest "what's up babe?" I asked "tired." She replied falling asleep I chuckled and sat down on the couch with her and fell asleep myself.

(Rob's POV)

I look over at Gracie and Tyler to see them passed out cuddling on the couch I chucked and went to get Preston "hey I have an idea, you know how Tyler and Gracie get all embarrassed when they post anything about their relationship?" "Yeah so what?" "Well... They just happen to be sleeping on the couch together right now and we have something called a camera, you know?" Preston smirked "lets go" he said grabbing his phone off the table. We walked into the living room to see the two on the couch we both started taking pictures. Once we thought we had enough we ran to our room. "Okay I got Twitter you get Instagram!" I said "will do"

@Mrwoofless: look at these two cute loves birds! (Picture) @Munchingbrotato @horseygirl0131 (my old Twitter)

I showed Preston before posting it he laughed and nodded. He showed me his Instagram post which said

REALTBNRFRAGS: the lovely couple, so cute! (Let the prank war begin!) @munchingbrotaro @horseygirl

"Looks good babe" I said and we both posted them I smiled and I waited for the love birds to wake up.

About a hour later we heard the screams of two teenagers "ROB!" Tyler yelled PRESTON YOU'RE GOING TO WISH I DON'T FUCKING FIND YOU! Gracie yelled "Oh shit lock the door" I said I heard them running up the stairs and they started banging on the door. "PRESTON OPEN THIS GODDAMN DOOR!" A very angry Gracie said "what do you want!" He yelled "OH DON'T ACT FUCKING DUMB WITH ME JACKASS!" She yelled "wow calm down little sis!" He said "you better open this door." She said calmly "okay good" he opened the door only to be tackled by Gracie pinning him to the ground. "Deleted it now!" "Sorry sis no can do." "Now!" "Nope" "this means war!" She said grabbing Tyler's arm and running to their shared room. "What the fuck just happened?!" Adam laughed "just look at Twitter and Instagram also be aware a prank war has started." "Damn you guys get into some shit now don't you?!" He chuckled and walked away shaking his head. "Well now we have to watch out for them." "Come here" I said he walked over and gave me a kiss well it got hearted then I hear it the clicking of a camera. Preston and I broke away and looked at the sure enough Tyler, Gracie and even Rosie were sitting there. "What the hell don't post that!" I said "well... I think I'm going to!" She said running away Tyler did to "Rosie you're working with them!" "Um hell yeah I am" "why?!" "Gracie's my best friend!" She said running away "ugh next time we need to lock the door." Preston said "yeah we really do!" I chuckled. mason began to cry "I got him!" Alesa said as she made her way to the babies room.

(Gracie's POV)

"Ok so fuck. I can't believe they posted that!" I said blushing "babe it's ok. The people love you" he said "we have to get them back some how!" I said "oh we will babe we will!" Tyler said with a smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: hello all my beautiful readers faces how are you doing?! I'm doing good! I hope you guys are enjoying the book I'm very sorry for being late! I'm a idiot! School is kicking my ass

Tyler: we get it babe! They will probably like the chapter

Me: well thank for that

Tyler: welcome! *kissed cheek*

Me: well guys I'll see you in the next chapter byeeeee