Chapter 1-Painfull Childhood

I will be in it but as your CP bff my name is Bloody Doll Painter

--Flash Back---(to where im 6)

"daddy where's mommy" I ask as I was holding my stuffed bear and we both walked out the hospital

He holds my hand and replies "uh mommy......is just going to sleep"

I nod and say "for how last?"

he stops and that made me stop with him and he clitch his fist and said "she is gonna sleep forever"

we're both walking home then he snaps and slaps me then shouts "your the failt your mom is dead!!"

My (E/C) eyes tear up and i whimpered saying "D-Daddy?"

He throws my bear into the forest and yelled "Im not your dad you brat!"

we head home and he started to beat me up till he got tired

---End Of Flash Back---(back to where im 15)

I shook my head and started to cry lightly, my dad yells "hey Bitch get my beer or im throwing you in traffic"

I wipe the tears and took three cases of beer to him and said "Yes Sir"

He slaps my butt and said "soon im giving you your punishment"

I started to cry and he kicks me in the hip that made me fall to the ground and said "Dont you cry in my house or i'll really throw you in traffic"

I got up and dusted myself off and said "Sorry sir "

he grabs the remote, turned the T.V on and said "get me a sandwitch from the store"

I bowed and grabbed my coat and threw it on then said "Yes fathe-- sir"

he grabs a cup and throws it at me and yelled "don't fucking call me Father!!"

I felt my eyes tear up and I opened the door and said "my mistake sir" then I left and ran to the store

I grabbed the sandwhich he liked and I payed for it and slowly went home, I passed the forest and heard noices I thought to myself If I Die Out Here then its Better then Heading back home

I heard a voice saying "You have met your end" I felt chills and ran home

I gave him his sandwitch and ran to my room and locked it and whispered Who Said that?

I shrugged it off and went to sleep but I heard ticking on the window, under my bed, and the closet I started to cry and said Kill me now  Then I cried myself to sleep.