Chapter 2 -Why Monochome?

I woke up by a radeling in the closet, I sat up and looked, I got up and walked to the closet

I grabbed the door knob and slammed the door open, I looked around but saw nothing, I chuckled a little and heard a mad crazy laughter behide me

I paused and slowly turned around and there I saw a monochome clown, He chuckles and says "Why hello kiddo, I'll be your new bestfriend for life"

I smiled a little and said "Hello Im (Y/N) (L/N) and you are?"

He grins and says "Im the one and only Laughing Jack"

I tile my head and said "but why were you hiding in my closet?"

He chuckles nervousle and said "Umm.."

his black and white face brightens up and digs in his pocket and pulls out colorful hard candies and hands me some and said "Have some candy kiddo"

I grab a lollipop and a few candies and said "Thank you"

I pulled the candies on my table by my bed and hugged him and said "its nice to have a great friend"

Jack's ringed eyes widen and he hugs me back and said "G-Great friend?"

I look up at him with my head on his chest and said "Yup" as I nodded and smiled, I yawned and hopped and bed but when I jumped on it I heard a "Hey!!"

I jumped fast off the bed and fell into Jack's arms, Jack chuckles and says "What? did little Jeffery get scared?"

He grawls and said in anger "Shut Your Mouth Clown"

Jack laughs and kisses me on the lips, He pulles away and Jeff grinds his teeth and shouts "EJ, Ben, Ticci Tody, Slender Come Out Now And Came Claim Your Trophy!!!

They all came out of nowhere,ben came out of my phone

ticci came out the bathroom

slender came in through the window

Eyeless Jack came out from the cirtains

LJ grabs my hand and we both run out and down the hall then out of the house.