Chapter 23

—- (Short A/N) ——
For whatever how long that it has been since I last posted.. I can't make up an excuse than 'I haven't been feeling good about the story' :T... of course I'm not ending it here ;) I just think it's all over the place.... sooo aside from me blabbing...I hope you guys enjoy :D
——

I sat alone in my room, waiting for.. at least something to happen.. but.... it just seems like everything that happens; only happens when I'm there

I look at my hands "strange.." I said as I flipped them over "I don't remember.."

*BAM, BAM, BAM*

Who ever knocked scared the living shit out of me, I jump and shouted "who is it?!"

Nothing... I clicked my tongue, grabbed my backpack and went to the door and yelled "Who Is It?!"

Still nothing... clearly annoyed, I forcefully grabbed the door knob, ripping it off its hinges, opening it and yelling "WHAT HELL TO YOU WA-"

"(Y/N).. hi"

"Ben?" I said, dumbfounded "w-what are you doing? And more importantly, where's Jeff?" Ben's neck seemed to glitch out or twitch or something as he said "downstairs, eating breakfast" 'that's strange..' I thought "Jeff never eats breakfast" I stated... Ben looked as if he was about to throw up.

nervously he said "heh.. um well.. he uh...." I cut him off and casually said "HA! I see, he's doing something different... by the way, Ben" I stretched my arms and said "hope you don't mind but.." after stretching, I undid my shirt halfway and chuckled "it's a bit hot in the manor, hope you don't mind"

To my surprise.. Ben didn't reacted, he just stood there and said "I found it fine (Y/N).. maybe you're sick or something" and with that; he gave me a smile and ran off, downstairs

"Uhh.." I stood by the doorway, still dumbfounded; still trying to figure out that was all about, I finally snapped out of my trance, and walked downstairs to the kitchen

I make my way through the living room.. I clutch my back pack and thought 'ben isn't playing his game... something's up'

"(Y/N)!" said Slenderman "I made breakfast.. it's delicious, I made you (F/B) (Favourite Breakfast) hesitantly, I pull back the urge to eat and said "na.. I'm fine, thanks though" Sally giggles and says "but (Y/N), aren't you hungry?" Eyeless Jack picked at his food as he nudged Sally's shoulder "hey! If shes not hungry. SHES NOT HUNGRY!"

Weird.. EJ never treats Sally like that.. he's treating her as if he didn't know her at all. I grab an apple and said "okay,fine" I stuff it in my backpack and continued "I'm going for a walk, EJ come with me" Eyeless Jack grumbled and followed me out of the manor

Once we were far from the mansion, I said "Jack.. have you noticed anything weird?" EJ forcibly kicked a rock and said in frustration "that everyone in the fucking mansion are psychopaths and are acting weirder than usual" I grab his hand, intertwining my fingers with his; strange.. I figured he would pull his hand away or something "yeah.." I sighed as I pulled the apple from my bag, I look at the shiny fresh apple and said "if you really are EJ.. how long have we been dating?" EJ stoped and nervously said "uh.. well since your holding my hand, I'd say.. two years?" Without thinking, I pull my knife from my pant's waist, slicing his throat open. I grab EJ's head and said "wrong answer" with one movement I cut off his head pulling it in my bag, I look at the apple and cut that too, in half. "Heh.. I knew it" the apple was grey and squishy with weird red/purple veiny worm-like creatures in it.

I throw the apple to the ground and start marching back to the mansion, carrying Slenderman's chainsaw. I grinned and yelled "Whatever The Fuck You Guys Are. COME OUT AND PLAY!!"

—— AFTER A LONG AND BLOODY TIME SKIP LATER —-

I tiredly walk around the mansion, stepping on that grey mush with veiny worms as I take one at a time I finally got to the LAST and FINAL one

Jeff hid around a corner as I walked closer to him "you wouldn't hurt me, right (Y/N)?" He stepped away from me, clearly scared "We're Lovers" he hesitantly smiled and I gave him a disgusted look and said coldly

"You're, Not, Jeff"

I raised the chainsaw, closed my eyes and brought it down quickly, slicing and cutting Jeff up in pieces, as pieces of Jeff's head fly everywhere and he's screaming in pain, I shout "YOU'RE NOT REAL!!" Tears begin to run down my face "CANT SOMEONE JUST WAKE ME UP?!?!"

After Jeff went silent, I stoped and opened my eyes

DEAR GOD!

NO.. There's Blood Everywhere.. I drop the chainsaw and cover my mouth "why?" I fall to my knees and punched the ground "Why Didn't You Fucking Run?! You Idiot!"

Filled with regret and anger, I crawl to Jeff's mangled body and grab his knife

And with that I stab the knife into my throat, twisting it and turning it. As I choke on my blood; I lay down next to Jeff's body, placing his arm on my waist as I slowly bled out and die next to him, leaving my last words to be...

"We're Partners In Crime After All, Right?"