Chapter 10 - Lost (Y/N) again.... Where's Sally at

---Ben's POV---

As me and Jacky ran to Sally's room, we stopped and heard Sally talking to someone or something, Eyeless Jack placed an ear on the door and heard

"heyy Kiddo~"

"uh... oh... Hiya"

"Do you wanna play a FUN game?" (Mee I love games *swings arms around in the air* hehe)

"Uhh..... Sure"

I bursted through the door to find........ the room was empty

I stood there with a opened mouth cause I nevered saw Sally or whatever she was talking to in there

Then after 10 mins, Jacky said while chuckling "heh heh dude your sucking on a invisable dick"

I slowly turned my head to EJ and said "Wow.... grow up"

Ej stood here for a second with a raised brow then after 5 mins of awkward silence, I laughed my ass off then said "ok you have to admit that is funny"

Ej nodded and said "missing something?"

we both exited the room then I closed the door and replied "And that is....?"

Ej stood there for a second then he removed his mask and cleared his thoat saying "Sally"

I slapped the back of his head and shouted "Baka! why didn't you tell me sooner?!"

Jacky rubbed the back of his head and replied "Dude.... really....... it only been like 10 mins"

I sighed and grabbed his hand and said "Fine.... lets go and find her quickly"

Ej nodded and bring idiots that we are, we both jumped out a window going head first.

--- Laughing Jack's POV---

"please Slendy you can't do this to her!" I pleaded "she means everything to me"

"i'm sorry child but it has to be this way" Slenderman said as he went into the bathroom

I had watery eyes so I lifted the fish bowl up to him with a dead fish in it, he grabbed the bowl from my clawed hands and threw the fish into the toilet "care to do the onner?" He said as he backed up

I nodded and walked to the toilet, I blew a kiss to Lollipop (Yes thats his fish's name) then flushed the toilet then I wipped my black bad white eyes

I nodded then left the bathroom, then I walked out of Slendy's Office and into the hallway, Then Jeff came up from behind me and said "hey..... Heh heh did your little fishy die?"

I turned to him and gave him a glare and said in a dark way "Yeah"

Jeff laughed his normal psychopathic laugh and replied "well I thought you were a pyscho killer but I guess not, ha haaa I didn't knew you had a soft side"

Jeff was about to walk away but I grabbed the back of his collar and said "Hold on Jeffery"

He smirked then I grabbed his thoat and said "Where's (Y/N)?"

he grabbed my cone nose and said "my room"

I stopped and letted go of him saying "show me"

he smirked and let go, we both finally got to his room, he opened it and said "See"

I was a bit confused, cause she wasn't there, "where is she?"

Jeff clitched his fists and shouted "She's right!!.........here.....where is she?"

I dropped kicked Jeff and said "I Told You, Keep Her Away From Sharp Objects!!"

Jeff rolled his eyes and said "fine.... lets go find her quickly"

We ran down the hall and dived out different windows

Slendy came out from his office and started shouting while shaking his fist "Damn It Kids..... Now Who's Gonna Fix Those Winbows"