Chapter 4- am I Being K-killer?

My nickname is Doll if your wondering (For the story)

I woke up coughing like crazy, I stopped and looked away the room and I do believe its like a Dark Midnight Blue, I was quietly amiring the color than a voice said "prefect your awake i'll tell Slendy"

the figure left and looked at my feet thinking Was that person watching me sleep?

I pulled the blanket off and swung my feet off the bed and rubbed my (E/C) eyes.

Soon enough the person enters and turns the light on and it was BEN

and he brout back Slenderman, Masky,Hoodie and Tody

Masky smiles behind his mask and said "Hey shes awake yay"

Before he got a chance to run to me Hoodie grabs the back on his jacket and said "Masky,no"

Toby laughs "y-yeah go to yo-ur cor-ner" he said as he pointed to a corner

Masky crosses his arms and walked to the corner and sat there saying "fine"

Slendy rubs his forehead and said "Sorry you had to see that......anyways..... your new name will be (C/P/N) (Creepy Pasta Name)

I nod and Hoodie added "ohh and your trainer will be Bloody Doll Painter"

She walks in then waves I smile and Slendy and the others leave.

I turn to her and her says "ok now first thing is, have a cool Creepy Pasta like mine is Bloody Doll Painter but my real name is......nevermind that"

she check her clipboard and looked back at me and I said "(C/P/N) my name is (C/P/N)"

she smiles and added that to the list and said "ok number two,have you ever killer somebody?"

I paused and replied "Y-Yeah"

she adds that and says "ok now get ready we're going to kill-"

all of a sudden her voice got deep and dark and finished her sentence "-some spoiled rotten shits called teenagers"

I smile and quickly got ready and she added "ohh and I wanna show you a few killer before we head out"

we both made our way down and I saw lots of killers there we stoped and she said "Alrighty everyone line up to meet our new killer named (C/P/N)"

a guy was first he had a green elf outfit then Doll said "Ok this here is BEN Drowned but called him BEN"

he smiled and left to continues woth his game, next person came and She said "This his Jeff and then Sally then Laughing Jack or Lj then EJ"

I looked at him and I felt my heart skip a beat, I shook my head, Doll took my hand and we both went out and killed lots of people