Chapter 6- Slenderman's Office

---Bloody Doll's POV---

As we all went to slendy's office I looked at Masky and said "Masky what does Slendy need?"

Masky smirks and said "oh Something Sweetheart"

My left eye started to twitch and Slendy walked in and said "my dear Doll I wanna show you something"

he undo a button from his jacket and I slowly stepped down, Slendy reachs for something in his jacket, all I hear is the sound like paper or something

As I was walking back I ran into Toby, Masky and Hoodie grabbed my shoulders and and slendy slowly pulls a yellowish paper out lf his pocket and said "now then"

he places the paer on his deck and it said Proxy Contract

masky and Hoodie let go of me and slendy said as he sat down of his chair "care to became a new proxy?"

My Black and Red eyes widen and I noddes quickly, Toby grabs a pen and handed it to me, I grab it and wrote my name down, I paused and all that said on the paper was 'Bloody Doll Pa' I st ood up and said "W-why were you unbottoning your jacket?"

slendy replied "because I couldn't get the paper out Child"

I nod slowly and continued to write the rest down.

after I was done writing the rest, I handed it to Slendy and Masky placed a hand on my shoulder and said "Welcome..... Doll"

I smile and said "Thank you Tim.."

I frozed and shouted "... I MEAN MASKY!!"

I cover my mouth and Masky quickly grab my thoat and shouted "dont fucking call me Tim!.... ever!!"

I grab his hand and tried to push it away but it didn't work, I reached for my pocket and pulled out my knife andstabbed him in his hand and he fell to the ground holding his hand, I tried to keep calm but Insanity came out

She grabbed my knifes from inside my knee high boots and and said "tch,tch,tch poor poor 'Tim' Im sorry..... sorry that im gonna kill you hahaha"

she raised the knifes but I kicked in and  pulled back, my voice and Insanity's voice was mixed together we said "please, leave, or , No one, will, die"

Hoodie helps Masky up and Toby rushed toward Insanity, and he missed as Insanity laughed she said "haha you missed...... Toby Rogers"

Masky grabbed the knife from his hand pulled it out and said "All show you who missed"

as he said that, Toby and him rushed toward Insanity, Insanity moved and once again that made them both miss, Insanity laughed and said "for crazy insane killers you guys suck at aiming"

Hoodie grabs a knife from Slendys desk and throws it straight into Insanity's and my back, She gasped and said "Well Played.... Brian"

just like that I finally have control over my body, I fell to the ground and said "Oww"

All three Proxies held up the knifes ready to kill me but Slendy picks me up and said "Interesting"

I look at him and said "what?"

Slendy places me back on the floor and said "when you get Mad or Sad that creature comes out... what do you call it?"

I took a deep breathe and replied "Insanity, I call her Insanity and guys" I turn to all three and said in a soft voice "im sorry of what Insanity did"

they all hand the knifes back and Hoodie said "its ok? your just like Toby"

Toby frowned and said "H-hey!"

Masky smiles and says "your prefect for killing useless people"

I nodded and we all went to kill some more people.