Chapter 19 - Everything's Fine

After Slender walked out, curiously, he watched me through a window and watched my every move, my breathing quickened then I started growling like a angry dog "stop fucking watching me, you creep" I growled

I looked up and saw Slender narrows his eyesbows (I know he doesn't have any eyebrows nor anything but shh, have a cookie *gives cookie*)

I looked down to my hands and stared at them "is this what I become?" I said quietly, I slowly raised my hands to my neck and started clawing at it, cutting my neck, making deep cuts with my sharp black nails. I just sat there with a emotionless look, clawing at my neck

"(Y/N)?!" I jumped and stopped, with bloody hands and a puddle of blood around me "y-yeah!" I answer back nervously to.... Laughing Jack?!? "Please (Y/N)" he said as he unlocked the door  not scared to come near me and sat next to me, holding me close "please stop hurting yourself"

I paused "I didn't know what I was doing" I felt LJ flinched "what?" He said confused "I didn't know what I was doing, I felt.... nothing" Laughing Jack swallowed the knot in his throat and nervously said "where's (Y/N)?"

I pulled away and said in a emotionless tone "gone"

Laughing Jack raised his voice "BRING BACK (Y/N)!!..... NOW!!" I lost all feeling in my body "what is there to lose, Jack... you lost (Y/N).... now who's next? are you gonna gut them?... or just betray them and lost them?"

I have control over my (E/C) eyes but not my mouth, Laughing Jack started crying "Issac.." he said softly, with tears in his ringed eyes "I'm sorry..."

I don't have control over my body but something or someone leaded close to LJ and hugged him tightly "I'm not him" that isn't my voice, who is this?! "but I forgive you"

I tried talking but it'll only come out as a whisper, but now that in close "LJ..." Laughing Jack raised his head and said quietly "(Y/N)?" My body blinked and I said "Help.." Laughing Jack nodded and picked my body up, carrying me bridal style out of my cell and out the manor

"Forest.." I said quietly, LJ heard and walked to the forest laying me against a tree as I try to speak "Secret Entrance...." LJ nodded and kicked at the ground looked for something. It took a while but he found a button and kicked it, opening a secret entrance from the ground lading to stairs that looked like they didn't end

Laughing Jack picked me up again and headed down the steps, after he was far way from the only exit, the entrance to the secret placed closed and locked, locking us in "I have you (Y/N)" LJ whispered to me, holding me close

He's a brave guy but he's afraid of the dark, after... his first friend forgot about him for thirteen years (I think it was 13 years😕)

Anyways LJ and I made our way to the bottom, where we found a single little bottle with a weird (F/C) color in it "That's...it.." I manage to say

LJ placed me on the ground and walked over to it, pulling out a small bag of candy from his back pocket, he quickly switched the things and said "is this it?" He said as he turned to me with it in his hand, my hand twitches in response

LJ nodded and walked to me, grabbing my face, making me look like a fish and poured it down my throat, I instantly stared coughing "gross" I said as I wiped my mouth, my (E/C) eyes widen "Jack..." I smiled "Jack, Jack, Jack" Laughing Jack smiled "its good to have... part of you back" I tilted my head "wha-" I was cut off by me looking down and saw that my hands were still the same, they were still like Jason's and they still had sharp nails "crap.."

LJ placed a hand on my shoulder "what ever has you... isn't letting go" (If You Love Me, Let Me GoooOOOoo!! :3... I'll stop)

I sighed "thank you" Laughing Jack chuckled and said "so... what DID happen to you?" I cleared my throat "don't you remember? We had 'Bloody Doll Painter, I got a new weapon, I went missing, I stopped feeling anything"

LJ looked at me like I made it up "I don't remember Bloody Doll Painter... unless you're talking about 'Bloody' Painter" I shook my head "never mind, it's okay if you don't remember, it isn't that important anyways... let's just head home"

Laughing Jack picked me up bridal style and carried me to the mansion

"Welcome home (Y/N).." said EJ as he pulled Ben into a hug (they're friends :3 I swear) "I thought 'I' died" Ben laughed "no... we thought you did, since you mysteriously died" Jeff came running and tackled me to the ground "I thought I'd never see you again!" I looked at LJ with a 'sorry-we'll-talk-later' look "I missed you too Jeff" Slender grabbed Jeff and pulled him off "its good to have you ba-" I slapped him hard with the back of my hand "why'd you tell everyone I died?!?"

Slender man placed Jeff of the ground, saying "I'm sorry (Y/N).. I just thought you won't coming back, after all... Ben found your journal and it said 'I HATE MY FAMILY... I WANNA DIE!!"

My (E/C) eyes widen "that was for my old family... be right back.....BEN!!" I ran off, tackling Ben to the ground, pulling his blonde hair "Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow" I took my socks off, forcing Ben to smell them "how does my feet taste Ben!!"

Everyone in the mansion heard Ben yelling and shouting, I bended Bens leg back as I pulled his arm back too "AHHH!!! okay okay okay... I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" I let go of Ben, grinning proudly "good.." I walked away, high fiving Toby as I passed him.