Ch. 8: Madness Escape

(Amy)

I was captured by a group of robots that participated on the second attack at Station Square. I was fighting against them, trying to protect the people from them, but I ended disarmed and kidnapped. They were flying away from Station Square once they captured me; on the way, I felt unconscious.

I finally woke up, and I had find myself inside a cell. Then I remembered the second attack at Station Square and when I was captured by those pesky robots. I ran to the cell's bars, looking if anyone was around. I didn't have my Magic hammer at that moment, I didn't even know if it was somewhere close to me.
"Hello!?" I yelled. Suddenly, a robot appear right in my face, and I almost had a heart attack.

"AAAAHHH!" I screamed. "Hey watch it."

"I have orders of not letting prisoners escape" the robot said.

"Well, that's very obvious" I replied. "Will you at least tell me where am I?"

"Your located right in my creator's lair, Master Ladimir" the robot replied.

I turned a little nervous when I heard this; I didn't think that I would find myself in a place like Dr. Ladimir's Lair. Yes, I once was at some of Eggman's lair, and I do got a little freaked out. But this time I was very worried because I was trapped in a place leaded by a crazy maniac that turned Station Square in ruins.

"By orders of my master, you must remain imprisoned" the robot said.

"Can I know why?"

"It's very risky to let you go and discover the location of Master Ladimir's lair."

"Oh, I see" I said with a gloomy face. "Well, guess what? Don't you ever think that you are going to win; My dear Sonic will find your master and he will give him a lesson, followed by all of you pieces of junk."

"No one can't prevent the revenge of Master Ladimir, he will complete his goal and destroy all the world."

"D- destroy all the world? Ja, I don't think so."

Suddenly, the robot was destroyed by someone behind it. It was E- 123 Omega; I wasn't more happy to see a familiar face in a place like this. Also, it brought me some memories; something similar happened to me a long time ago. I was trapped in a cell in the Egg Carrier, and another E robot rescued me. That was E- 102 Gamma; I never forget the people( and robots) that had helped me all this time.

"E- 123 Omega, reporting for duty" he said while freeing me from my cell."

"Omega!" I said with happiness. "What are you doing here?"

"I have been tracking you when I saw you flying away with those robots. I followed them here in order to save you from them."

"Oh thank you Omega, I really needed some help. Now, how do we get out of here?"

"You have nothing to defend yourself if I'm not correct" Omega said.

"Well, I had my Magic hammer, but those robots took it away from me and I don't know where it is right now."

"I think I know where it is" Omega said. "While I was tracking you, I discovered a room where all the weapons are been held. Maybe your weapon is there right now."

"Really?" I said with happiness again. "Then I must hurry up to get my hammer back and get out of here."

"Affirmative" Omega agreed while heading to a corner. He then opened a way; it was a ventilation.

"I have studied all this lair; you can use the ventilations to get to the weapon storage room."

"Thanks again Omega" I said while entering the ventilation. "What about you Omega? Aren't you coming?"

I don't have the proper size to enter. Besides, I have an important mission to do in the lair too."

"Oh, okay, thanks again for helping me"

I turned around and started to venture myself through the ventilations in order to find my Magic Hammer.

Thank goodness I had the right size by that time, because there wasn't much space. While crawling in the ventilations, I managed to see some rooms, and I was hearing a conversation of two robots:

"You think that Master Ladimir will achieve his goal?"

"What do you mean by that? You saw what he as done, how he destroyed that huge city? He's more than a human, he's a genius."

"But that was a city, right now he wants to do something even more big than a city destruction. You don't think that he's exaggerating?"

"SILENCE! Don't you ever doubt of our master. Besides, he already have everything he needs to complete his goal."

"Not everything, he's looking for something else."

"I know, and knowing our master, he will find it no matter what. Now get back to work, we have to get everything ready for our master's plan."

Hearing their conversation freaked me out again. I knew that whatever that Dr. Ladimir is planning to do, it will not be good for our world. I didn't stay to think about it; I kept going to the weapon storage room to get my Magic hammer and get out of here.

Finally, I managed to find the room and I entered. I started to search for my Magic Hammer; I searched in every corner, in every place where the weapons were hanging, but I didn't see it anywhere. I was dissapointed, I was thinking that I won't be able to find it and get out of here. In a moment, I put my hand in a wall and accidentally pushed a button. This button opened a secret door in one of the corners of the weapon storage room; I entered very slowly, and I saw more weapons in it, including my Magic Hammer. I happily went to take it with me, and I got it. But this gave me another problem; I activated an alarm once I got it.

"Intruder, Intruder!"

I quickly got out of the weapon storage room, once again armed with my Magic Hammer. Many robots were coming to me, and I crushed them with my Magic Hammer. I was looking for the exit while fighting all the robots; I was really motivated, and I didn't have any fear by that time. I felt sorry for all the robots, they were easy to defeat; I finally managed to find the exit after doing a big mess to Ladimir's lair. I put away my Magic Hammer and kept going forward, but on the way, I was captured (once again) inside a glass, and I saw a flying ship in my front.

"So, you managed to escape" that was Ladimir's voice coming from the ship.

"You again!?" I replied.

"You're really a big headache; I should turn you into confetti. But now that I think about it, you might be very useful for me."

"What do you want?" I asked angrily.

"I WANT JUSTICE! Ladimir replied yelling. He then flew away from his lair with me, and I was wondering where he was going. I was a little afraid, but I didn't lost my hope; I knew that Sonic will save me and teach a lesson to this guy, just like he always do to all his enemies.