You saved me

Part:1

"You get your ass down here! Rose!! Get down here!" 'Oh, man he's drunk' I quickly finish buttoning my flannel and run down the stairs. I look at him trembling. "Finally!! Your done." I lived with my step dad, which I hated, my real dad has died by a drunk driver, and my mom became an alcoholic soon after. He looked at his watched and said, "you little sh*t I'm late!!" He took a knife from the kitchen and chased me. I ran upstairs and locked my door. I was scared so much I was shaking uncontrollably. "You gotta come out sometime!!! You have to get punished you trash!" He had cut me before with a broken piece of glass, but now I can't stand him and I was sick of dealing with his crap. I put most of my clothes in a bag, opened the window, and kicked out the screen. I jumped out and he heard a thud when my feet hit the ground. He was running after me, but he is to fat and old so I easily beat him. He was still chasing me and I was still running until I bumped into this guy. "Aye watch it will ya." "Sorry," I said. I continued to run but the guy turned and saw my dad holding a knife. He socked my dad a good one on the face and he passed out. He ran to me and said," why was that psycho chasing you." "That psycho was my step dad and he was drunk." He put his arm around me and said," did he hurt you?" "No, but he did it before. Thank for saving me." He told me that I can hide a couple of days at his house. I agreed immediately. 'He sure was cute, his eyes just the right color of brown, his hair was long and it kicked out in swifs, he was wearing a leather jacket and blue jeans, and he saved my life' as I continued to think about him in my thoughts he asked me,"so what's your name anyway." "Oh, I'm Rose. What's yours?" "Dallas Winston,but people call me dally." We reached his house. "You can kick back here for awhile If you want." "Sure." I set down my stuff and I went to sit next to him.

(Character switch);dally

She came and sat next to me, I felt kinda nervous tho, she was kinda cute,but a broad like that, I ain't got no chance with.