PART 13

Character switch:dally)

I was hurt pretty bad and my whole body hurt, but it was worth it. I bent down to see Rose and she kissed me. "Dally..your bleeding a lot.." I smiled, but it kinda hurt cause my mouth was bleeding. I looked her in the eyes, she sure was beautiful. We both got up and headed back to her place. When we got home she got a sponge and wiped the blood off my forehead. I cringed my face when she sprayed this stuff that stung like hell. "It's okay." She said rubbing my back. She sat down next to me and I wrapped my arms around her. There was a knock on the door and she went to answer it. "Hey pony, hey Johnny." I heard as the door opened. "Man you guys must have gotten pretty banged up." Said pony. I hadn't realized how bad the both of us looked. Rose had some dirt on her clothes and she had some bruises on her face. I had bruises, cuts, and dirt all over me, man my body sure ached. "Darry wanted us to check on you." Johnny said. "He was getting a little worried since he hadn't heard back from you guys." "Well we're fine. Thank Darry for me, will you." I said and the both left after that. "How are you feeling?" Rose asked. "I'm okay.." I said quietly. She leaned closer to me and I kissed her forcefully. Her hands around my neck and mine around her hips. We pulled away and we both fell asleep on the couch with her still in my arms.