True love

Hiii guys!! I love u all so much and thank u for reading this story! I hope that you enjoyed this story and liked the idea. I'm also gonna be writing another story (I I Know another one!!) but I really like writing them and I love it when u guys like them and tell me about it. So enjoy and have an amazing day!!
From mary😘😘❤️

********

Characters switch:dally

I remember... "Rose It's you!!" I smiled at her and I think I couldn't stop. She looked at me with such hopefulness and love. "Dallas Winston you are one heck of a scarer." I just laughed and she laughed with me. All her tears on her face were slowly fading away. We both leaned in closer for a long and awaited hug. As every second went on we tightened our grip, not ever wanting to let go. And in that moment, it seemed that all the pain and sadness that we had both been through just blew away like dust in the wind. Eventually we pulled apart from our hug and Rose looked at me like she never did before. She looked at me with, not only a face of love, but true happiness. It was then when I knew that she loved me for who I was, a hood, a menace, a greaser.

Character switch: Rose

As I took one last look at dally before leaving the room to go call the doctors and nurses, I had this feeling of love that I never had before. A feeling of true love that was once lost ,but now it was found within the both of us.