My Friend

Alessia's P.O.V

I ran through the hallway of my university. Feew. I made it in time. I ran intothe art department and walked up the stairs through the music area of art. I hear a bit of hip hop styled music and look in. Natasha was waving at me. She was tall for her age and had chocolate brown hair and skin. Her eyes were a beautiful shade of Maroon. She wore a messy bun with a random tee and ripped jeans. I wave back and keep walking to the poetry room. I sit down and listen to Mrs.Delinia explain the art of words and poetry. I take out my note book and start writing down some ideas.

Today was June 20th about a week until my friend Mark's birthday. I wanted to make something special for him. A poem or a peice of art. But not just any fanart. This was about our friendship. I met Mark when he was 12 so ive known him for 14 years. I was 8 so yeah... I'm 22 should you know. After 45 minutes in class I start to dose off. I start sketching it's a real talent says my art teacher. I start sketching out a yin and yang symbol with my own little touch.(Photo)

"MS.ALESSIA MONDADORI! I'm sorry this is poetry NOT art . Please see me after class." Mrs.Delinia says.

I jump at my name and reallize the teacher saw my book. I sigh and continue listening to the leacture about William Shakespeare.

Everyone exits the class exept me."Alessia. Alessia. Alessia. Why were you drawing in class?" My teacher says in a disappointed tone."I've been very stressed these few days it's my friend's birthday very soon and I staying up late working to get money to pay my father's cancer treatment." I say."Listen...I'm your teacher. All I want is for you to pay attention. Now go art is waiting and I'm pretty sure your looking forward to that." She says. I smile and rush into the hall. Eliza was standing outside with a smirk.

She had straight brown hair and light brown eyes. She wore a beany like me and wore a ihascupquake shirt.

"Oooooh someone's been a bad girl!" She says. I roll eyes."Just shut up and walk with me to art." I say smiling. She laughs. Natasha catches up. She's headed to Violin.

School ends. I walk to the parking lot. I see a group of girls and a couple of boys. I walk in curious.

"I need to go sorry..." I hear. I look in it was Mark. He came to pick me up. I guess it's hard being in public when you have 4 million people who are fans. I smile his hands in his pockets he was wearing a SHUT UP NURSE! shirt. He gets my bag from my back and places in on his, such a gentleman."How was collage?" He asks smiling at me."Good thanks. Have you been recording?" I ask getting into the passenger's seat of his car."Well I invited Wade and Bob over to record some spore and did a part 2 of Yadare Simulator," He says driving." Cool," I say. He turns on a new street.

"Where are we going?" I ask."I was thinking some ice cream whould help your stress." He says. I smile." Thanks Mark." I say."No problem Ali." We enter the ice cream store.

BUT IT'S NOT an ice cream store it was Italian ice cream known as gelato."Two medium cups of strachatella and nutela gelato please." He says. I smile. He knew my favorite flavors. I helped him pronounce some Italian words.

I reach in my purse to grab my credit card but he me stops and grabs his and pays before saying a word.

He drives over to my house and gets out the car with me. He walks me to my porch. I hug him,"Thank you Mark." I whisper. He breaks the hug placing his hands onto my shoulders and stares into my eyes."Alessia, anything for you." He hugs me again.

I'm falling for my best friend.