The Birthday (Part 2)

Alessia's P.O.V

I get home. I look in my mirror. I was a horror. I had cuts all over. My hair was a mess, my eyes had bags under them, and my eyes were red from crying. I punch the mirror. It shatters. I really don't care. I let the peices fall on me. Let them cut me. I'm use to the pain.

Mark's P.O.V

I open my door there was something there. They were drawings. They were amazing. I see a note it was a yellow golden envelope. It had a red wax stamp holding it closed. I open it.

Mark-

If you are reading this I am gone now. I want you to know that I'm not a bad person. I don't hate you. Just tell me you don't want to date and we could have stayed friends.

  Mark, I love you still. And I'm not asking for you back. I just want you to understand that I still do. I don't care if you don't. I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday. I hope you like the art. Thank you for being a amazing friend. I wish I could hug you but as I said I'm...gone.

   You saved me last time. I'm afraid you're to late today. I hope you will have a lovely life. Wife and kids and when you're older some grandchildren. I wish I was there. I love you and thank you Mark.

-Alessia Mondadori
~Ali✿

I drop the letter and rush over to Ali's house I run upstairs and see her. Glass all over her body. On her head,hands,legs,arms. Especially her fist. She stood there unconscious. I pick her up bridal style and drive to the hospital.

They rush her in and tell me to wait outside for the night. I drive home and get some blankets some pillows and my wallet and phone.

I text Aaron he texts back with:

Yami isn't available right now. But I am. Don't be scared Markimoo. I can help. You'll need to find me first.

WTF!?

I rush back to the hospital.

Ali's P.O.V

I wake up in a hospital room. "Who brought me here?" I ask the nurse." Uhh. One second. Mark Fischbach." She says. Mark?

"Where is he?" I ask." I don't know." She says. A man rushes in it's Mark.

After leaving we reach a big (for a tent) tent on the beach. It was almost sunset.

"Wanted to celebrate." Mark say with a smirk. The beach was empty. He said he bought it or rented a part. I lay down in the tent. Ahhh. The sand made a perfect mattress!

I smile up at Mark."Thank you Mark." I say. I hug him. He places a kiss on my lips." Am I forgiven?" He asks." Fine!" I say pretending to be annoyed. He laughs. I change in my bikini. I don't care if the sunset is half over I'm not missing it. I grab a towel. I sit on the sand. Mark wraps one arm around me. I lean my head onto his shoulder.

I notice a little brown box next to us. Well not really. It was a plush. I grab it.

"HEY! ALI!" He yells trying to get me. I run to the water. He chases.

I let the calm waves hit my shins. Mark piles onto me. I keep a arm up to keep Tiny Box Tim safe from the water.

"Get away from my little biscuit!" He says. I laugh. I trip and we both fall in the water. I place a kiss onto his lips.

"I love you." He says." What do want a sappy I love you too?" I say kiss him passionately. We dry off.

"Best Birthday Ever." He whispers,"You know what'd make ot better?" He whispers. He places a hand on my hip. He kisses my cheek.

"Mark!" I say."What!? You're hot as hell you expect me not to!?" He asks. I blush." Come on. Not yet." I say.  He smiles softly." Ok beautiful." He says placing a kiss on my cheek.