GETTING WASTED! (A.K.A The Date)

Alessia's P.O.V

I get to the parking lot and see Mark. He waves. I walk over and press a kiss onto his lips. I get into the car as we drive to the park.

It was Friday. 3 more days till Markimoo's Birthday. By now I have a rough sketch of Mark. Mostly shading left and then another and I'm done. Hopefully he likes it.

We walk over to the playground there were tons of kids mostly 3-9 years of age. Me and Mark loved playing here when we were little. We weren't gonna let age get the best of us. He rushes to the swings. The one I used. I pout. He laughs and gets off. I sit as he pushes me on the swing.

We go hardcore 4 year olds. We jumped around everywhere doing the monkeybars and sliding down the slide. everything. A kid even stopped us to get our autographs. Mind you I said our rather than his. He wanted the "Girliplier " autogragh. Of course he knew me and apparently was a subsriber of mine!

   We went to our tree. Ours. We loved being there. Our parents wouldn't be able to keep us away. We'd climb. We even have a bush where I hid my crayons and a swing we would attach onto the tree. We climb on . I sming on a branch ontop of Mark and hand down, kissing him.  I see some kids in the distance laughing and blushing thinking it was cute.

We leave the park and return home. We get to Mark's backyard it was around 6:30 p.m. He adds firewood to the pit i add paper as he lights it. We sit down around the fire. He grabs a blanket for us and brings a plate with cheese, crackers, and hey would you look at that. Wine. Of course me and Mark had a experience with wine and we were old enough to drink.

When I was little Mark and I had a little...taste test. We sat around the fire drinking and eating. It's probably the best night of my life.

I black out. I wake up next morning Mark was sleeping next to me. 

Too much wine? Probably. I lay back down kissing Mark. He bites my lip. I laugh. So does he."Welp. I need to go record a livestream. Care to join me?" He asks." Sure." I say  my shoulders.

He starts his charity stream and Bob and Wade come over."Helli everybody! My name is Markiplier and welcome to our charity livestream! Today I have with me Bob, Wade, and Ali!" He says. I smile and wave with my eyes closed to the camera. I look at the comments.

2BeautifulB4MM: Eww. She's ugly.

QueenWarfstache : Is she the new Girliplier?

(P.S The cover was made by noody_kittin if you like it ask her to make you one then shell post it in her book!)

"Yes she is the 'Girliplier' and -" The comments blow up again.

Eww Mark. Why? You can do much better.

She looks like shit.

She's kinda hot. Nice going Mark.

The only nice comments were from boys. Fan girls. They suck.

"Listen. She's beautiful. And I've known her for all my life. So if you say another-" he starts.

"It's ok. I'll just go. Bye Mark,Wade, and Bob. Have fun. Love you Mark!" I say walking out. I look at the comments.

She doesn't.

It said. Of for ducks sake! I walk away."Ali! Are you sure?" He asks. I look over at the comments."I'm sure." I say. He waves. I wave back.

I walk home. I reach home. My brother rushes downstairs. I sigh."Where were you!?" He asks angry."I slept over at Mark's."  I say placing my bag on my hook.

"Well you didn't answer. What happened?" He asks smirking." Perv. We had some wine around the fire. And...*sigh* I drank a little too much?" I say. My mom looks at me with angry eyes.

"Mark is to unstable. I don't like him with you." My mother says."Mom! He's famous. He's a nice person. He's a YouTuber!" I yell tears in my eyes."Pshh. Youtuber. Get a job." My brother says. He walks away.

"But...but I love him." I say crying.

"And he doesn't love you!" My brither says. He pulls up his computer and goes in Mark's live stream.

"Sure she's kinda pretty but I...I don't like her. At all. She's a whore. And a slut. Who would date one?" Mark says in the stream. I gasp in tears. I fall to the floor. I black out.