Gone...

Mark's P.O.V

After leaving I rush to Aaron's house. As I expected. Empty. I see a note.

1-1-18-15-14 9-19 13-9-14-5
2-15-19-19 9-19 14-5-24-20

~Renee

"Do you understand this?" I ask Ali.

"I've seen it before. Wait! I can decode it. Just let me see." She says grabing a peice of paper.

"Aaron is mine! Boss is next," She says.

"Boss?" I ask."JACK!" She yells.

We rush to Jack's house. Nobody. Another note.

20-9-3-11 20-15-3 13-1-18-11 20-8-5 11-9-14-7 23-9-12-12 2-5 7-15-14-5

~Renee

"I'm on it." She says. I walk around to gather clues.

"Done!" She says."What does it say?" I ask worried." Mark I've never seen you so worried." She says." Listen Ali. My friends are good as dead. Of course I'm worried!" I yell.

"Sorry. Just read it." I say hugging her.

"Tick Toc Mark. The king will be gone." She says."King...King of what?" I ask."YouTube? Felix?" Ali asks.

"Of course!" I say. I take her hand. We rush over to the airport with our stuff. Felix's house is in the U.K. We drive over to the house.

I open the door. I see Marzia tied in rope with duct tape over her mouth. I carefully remove it not to hurt her.

Ali unties her.

"Thank you! You won't believe what happened! Felix was taken by this crazy red head and-"

"We know. Do you have any idea where they went" I ask.

"She spoke in numbers." Marzia said.

"Did you write them down?" I ask.

"No. I was tied up!" She says.

I check my phone.

Ali's P.O.V

I see Mark take out his phone and check mine.

136 missed calls

200 texts

Who even text that much!

It was my mom.

Ali! Are you there!? Please respond!

"We need to go to my house!" I say.

Magical time skip home---

I open the door."WHAT HAPPENED!?" she yells hugging me.

"I had to go to the hospital. Mark saved me." I say to my mom. Mark turns pink.

"Well, me and Nick were going to LA for a week does Mark want to come too?" She asks.

"That's ok I'll pass." He says.

"Come on! It'll be fun! We can take time off to investigate and maybe get a clue on where they are." I say,

He accepts.

WOAH TIME SKIP TO 5th day in LA!!

I sit down in my room looking out of the hotel window. A pair of arms grab me. I turn around and see Mark hugging me from behind. "Hey Markimoo," I say. He kisses my cheek,"What are you thinking about?" he asks."Life...I want to move here..." I say." Do you want to live together?" he asks. I hug him. He picks me up laying me on the bed. I lay on top of him."I love you..." He says."Me too Markimoo..." I kiss him. 

"Hey Ali do yo-" I hear. I turn around and see my brother. He smirks,"I'll leave you alone." 

"NICK YOU PERV!!!" I yell pushing him and locking the door. I turn around and see Mark, he laughs."What were we doing again?" he asks smirking."You're such an perv..." I say giggling."Yeah, but I'm your perv? Did that come out right?" He says. I kiss him. 

TIME SKIP CUZ IM LAZY AF!!!

I search my pockets for the keys, finding it I unlock the door."MARK!! I'M HOME!!!" I yell."HEY SHUT THE FUCK UP I'M RECORDING!!" He says laughing from upstairs. I'm so glad I moved in with my little jerk. I giggle at the thought.

I go upstairs and sneak in. He left the door open, letting me easily scare him. I go behind him and see him play an oculus rift game.

"GUYS HE'S COMING!" He yells. I check the monitor for the right time. I grab his shoulders and yell.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD DAMN IT ALI!!!!!!" he yells."I HATE YOU!" he yells."You love me, I know you do!"I say with a smirk and a wink."Yes," he says kissing my cheek.

I leave Mark to record. I peek in every once and a while. He peeks out of the oculus to make sure I don't scare him again. I giggle and do downstairs to eat.

*Buzz Buzz*

I go to check my phone. 

Your next Ali~ be prepared bitch!

I run upstairs."Mark..." I whisper. He doesn't respond. The door busts down, I get picked up by a big muscular man."MAAARK!!!!!!!! HELP PLEASE!!!!!" I yell. I see Mark sprint out the recording room. He follows the people to their car. They get in and stuff me in the car. I see something in the trunk with me.

Pink headphones~ I'm sorry Marzia I couldn't save him. Or my self.

Mark's P.O.V

I rush to my car. They're gone. I fall onto my knees crying. 

I rush back inside. I go to the recording room and save the file. I open a new one and start to record. "Hey guys it's Mark and...something has been happening. Aaron, Jack, Felix and others that I don't know of have gone missing, and I know why. I have this fan girl. She's insane. And well took them. She's not alone. I've been gathering clues and the one person who can decode her messages is well...Ali. They took her and...*Sniff* it's my fault." Tears come down my cheeks I place my head into my hand and cry."I love you guys. You...all my subscribers. I think of my friends. Please, I don't want you to see me like this but I must address this video to any of you who want me to be more than friends with you. I am a person and I want to live happily and I am happy with Ali. We just moved together here and were tired. We don't need these problems. So dislike this video all you want but you're not taking away any of my girlfriends. Ok? Understand. I am my own person with my own feelings!" I yell." Anyway I can't. Why? I'm not blaming you, but understand that I can do what I want. so I'll see you in the next video when I feel better or if I get Ali back...Please pray for me and my friends. Buh-Bye." I say and end the video. I post it and search Ali's phone.

"How could I be so stupid. She's there." I say to myself. I see a figure in the door. 

"Hey Markimoo~" I turn around."Ali?" I ask tears of joy in my eyes. I hug her and kiss her. She laughs." I can't Mark. I can't handle the fans. I can't. We can't be together. Friends or dating. Goodbye." I hear her voice crack, It's not Ali."YOU LITTLE BITCH!!" I yell punching her. I pull off the mask."I WILL KILL YOU RENEE!!!" I yell being pulled back."I WON'T STOP UNTIL YOUR FACE GETS OFF OF THIS EARTH!!!" I yell. I get stuffed into a van and driven to a building in an alley. They enter a password and pull me around on chains down a stair case...

"Don't touch me!" It's an Italian accent. They have her too...

Sorry I've been distant guys! I've been busy since school started and have a project due next week but ah it can wait. SCHOOL IS FOR NOOBZ!! Jk study and get good grades guys! Bye!