I'LL MURDER YOU!!!!!

Mark's P.O.V

I look down the hall and see them whipping Marzia."I pull on my chains to help her."LET HER GO!"I yell. The guy pulling me turns around and glares."I'll handle Mark," A lady says. Renee. She grabs my chain and pulls me into a cell. She unchains me.

"I don't want to hurt you Mark." She says."BUT YOU WANT TO MY FRIENDS!!" I yell. "Shh..." It's ok." She chains me to a wall."What...What are you doing?" I ask scared." I love you Mark." She says."I don't!" I say. She lifts up my shirt playing with my abs."Go away!"I order. She places a kiss on my lip." LET ME GO!" I yell. I tug at my chains. She stops and gets up. She walks up."If you won't do it for yourself maybe for another." She says opening a window. 

Ali...She lay lifeless. A pistol pointed at her head. She was chained in the air. He had cuts and scars all over her."Ali...?"I say crying. "DON'T HURT HER!!" I yell crying." She doesn't love you Mark..." She says."Yes she does!" I say."Look!" She orders. A man unhooks Sean. He runs up to Ali.

Muffled things can be heard."Ali? Ali? Please be alive!" Sean says. He puts his hands on his face crying. He places a kiss on her hand and crys more. I see Aaron and Felix, Marzia, and Wade. All hurt and scared. All sitting under Ali. They turn around and see me."You..." Sean says looking at me."YOU DID THIS TO US!!" He yells. Everybody holds him back. They all look at me tears in their eyes, bloodshot and cold. They just look at me in madness."Thank you Mark," Felix says. I see Wade in the corner crying."I thought you were my friend..." He says. He goes to comfort Sean. I start to cry. This isn't my fault. I didn't do this. The chains on Ali's hands open and she falls to the floor. 

Sean gets up and to where she lays. She gets up."ALI!" I yell."Mark?" She says."You...Why? We're not your slaves Mark! Why did you do this for us?" She says.

"Ma'me should we kill him off?" A man asks Renee pointing to me."No, put him in the room, let them do the dirty work," She says evilly. The man nods as I get pushed into the room. I get socked by Sean."YOU! I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU!" He says socking me again. I see Ali crying. A guard comes in and puts everyone in chains.

Jack/Sean's P.O.V

(Before Seeing Mark)

I sigh and close my eyes, my arms chained on top of me to a wall. I see a 2 guards walk to us. One with a car and one protecting Renee who was also there. The one with a cart pulls a small box. He opens it reveling a needle. He injects Wade, then Aaron, then Felix, then a crying Marzia. The guard walks up to me. He injects more into me."We have extra," The guard says."Inject the one with green hair," Renee says smirking at me. The guard come up to me. He injects 2 other needle's worth of the "stuff".

I drift off...

About an hour later...~

I wake up to a slap. I see a girl pulled into the room. She was crying. It was hard to recognize who she is while the vision...

'Who is that? Who does Renee want? A female Youtuber? Mark's ex?......Ali.......'

I try to get up but fall remembering that I'm still in chains. I sit back down. I sigh. A couple guards come in, one holding a bat and a knife, the other Ali, another holding a gun, then the last with wood, nails, and chains. The one with Ali knocks her out while the other makes a wooden plate to nail the chains in. They roughly shove her arms into the chains causing them to bruise. The guard with the knife hands the pat to one of the guards. They start to hurt her. She shoots up crying and yelling in pain. I feel my eyes fill with tears and I tug and pull at my chains causing a bolt to fall out. 

'Clink'

A guard turns around to see one off my hands free and pulling at the other. He smiles replacing it with double the protection.

'Nice going Sean...'

I sigh. The guard with the bat drops it and walks up to me."Still holding in huh? Irish bastard..." he whispers the last part. My eyebrows point down." Shut the fuck up kiss ass!" I yell. He comes back in holding another syringe."Should I add more? Make him go insane?" He asks. The others nod evilly. He stabs the syringe into my arm. I scream in pain. I drift off.

"Wakie Wakie Jakieboy!" I hear. I see Renee. I get a feeling. I need to hurt her. My eyes bloodshot and mad."Calm down, I'm not the one who put you here...It's him." She opens a slit in the wall revealing a small window. Mark. He did this!?

She rushes out then clicks a button. My chains fall. I see Marzia still asleep. I rush over to Ali.

"Ali? Ali? Please be alive!" I yell. I cover my face crying. I grab her hand and place a kiss on it. I see every body get up and walk to Ali. I turn around,"You..." I start."YOU DID THIS TO US!!!" I yell at the top of my lungs. Wade and Aaron pull me back. I look to my left and see Felix hugging Marzia."Thanks Mark..." Felix says."I thought you were my friend...Are you Mark!?" Wade says hurt. Ali gets up. I rush over to her. I hug her as tight as possible. I hold her face in my hands. She was crying. I wipe a tear with my thumb and hug her. She hugs me back but is too weak to squeeze me like in the old days.

"Mark? Why did you do this? Weren't your slaves!" She says.

I sigh thinking about our friendship. I alwase loved her. I knew Mark did too. I sigh once more. Anger fills me. I see Mark. He's in the room. I run up to him and sock him."I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU!!!!" I yell. I get held back and on to chains. I see Mark isn't chained. He walks to Ali.

"I want to go homes...With you and be happy. I can save us..." He says. She doesn't reply."Ali?" No reply."She doesn't love you Mark!" I yell in anger."You did this to her!" I yell.

"Renee did this!" He yells back."Yeah! Because you're too scared to hurt her!" I yell. He breaks my chains. He pulls me by is shirt,"I hate Renee!" He says. I smirk."No you don't" I simply add. He pushes me to the floor. I look back at Ali. She's gone......