I

"Guys, I don't think this is such a good idea..."

I pouted at my reluctant friend. "Oh come on, Aki! You did awful on our midterms! If we don't do this, you're not going be able to keep our scholarships and I'll lose my two favorite commoners! Right Hoshi?"

The tall glasses wearing commoner just sort of shifted uncomfortably.

"But still, Choko-san..." Aki muttered, grabbing the hem of her black shirt. "Breaking in to the school and changing our grades? Isn't that illegal?"

I 'tsk'ed at her. "We're not breaking in, we're sneaking in!"

"You're not even wearing sneaky clothes! You're wearing a puffy blue dress!"

I pouted angrily at her now and put my hands on my hips.

"I'll have you know that this is Persian silk and it is super quiet! Quieter than those cotton rags you guys are wearing! Now shush! If you're so scared, I'll go into the office first and make sure the coast is clear."

Both commoners nodded and I rolled my eyes before sneaking around the corner and entering the school's office.

"Okay... If I were test scores where would I hide?" I murmured to myself, then entered another room.

As soon as I walked in the sounds of papers shuffling and things crashing caught my attention.

My eyes widened and I took off my shoes so as to quiet my footsteps further. Was a teacher still hanging around? At midnight?

Making my way further towards the noise, I approached the principal's office and noticed a large male sillouetted figure ruffling furiously through the principal's drawers, throwing papers left and right, searching for something.

My eyes widened even further, this time in fear.

This was not a teacher.

I stepped backwards and onto a piece of paper, making a soft crunch.

The man froze.

My heart stopped.

His eyes snapped up to meet mine. "Who are you?!" He demanded gruffly. He straightened up and I took a step back. "I said who the fuck are you?!"

Something metal in his hand glinted off of the pale moonlight streaming through the windows and I didn't wait for a moment to sprint back to my friends.

When I got to them, my breathing was heavy.

"Choko-san?" The asked together, giving get me concerned stares. I just shook my head furiously and pushed them into the nearest room, a boy's bathroom.

"Hide!" I hissed. "Don't say anything, don't even breathe! In three minutes call the police."

"What happened-"

"Just promise me!" I nearly shouted. "Promise me that no matter what you hear, you will not come out of this bathroom!"

In the dim lighting I could only just see the fear in their eyes as they both shakily nodded their heads.

I gave them one last smile. "I love you guys, alright?"

They nodded again and I could see tears slipping down the sides of Hoshi's face.

With out another word, I stood up and sprinted out of the restroom and into the hall.

"Little sister..."

I could hear the man calling out to me from somewhere close by.

'Sister, as in a single person. He doesn't know there's three of us...'