V- End

I floated around Umehito's shoulders as he walked into our pink school.

It was weird though, there had been a large black van parked outside with a giant antenna on the top, also all the other students were acting weird.

"Um, what's going on?" I asked. Umehito shrugged and we made our way up to the third music room.

Opening the doors the first thing I saw was the camera crew.

"Ten years ago in this very room a young girl was murdered." An American man said to the camera in English. "We were called in by a few students who have admitted to seeing hostile paranormal activity. And now we're here to try and find this vengeful spirit ourselves and hopefully put her to rest."

Apparently we hadn't been noticed coming in.

I snorted at the American man. "Vengeful spirit?"

Obviously the man didn't hear me as he continued. "I'm Mike Dawson and this is my team; Andrew Hill, Josh Myers, and our psychic Lisa Terry. Using Lisa and our state of the art ghost detecting technology we'll try and find this spirit."

He and the other three spread out and Mike raised a little black box. "Is there anyone here?" I snorted as he looked around. "Choko Oshiro. Are you here? Can you speak into this box?"

I smirked deviously and shooed Umehito out of the room.

"Woah, did you feel that?" The man named Josh gasped from the opposite side of the room as me. "It feels like something just... I dunno, passed through me."

I snorted and flew over to the 'psychic', Lisa.

"Can you believe this guy?" I chuckled in my choppy English. "I'm not even close to him!"

Lisa gave no sign of hearing me, so I flew over to Mike, who was talking about a figure on some sort of thermal camera that was pointed away from me.

"YOUR SHOW IS A SCAM!" I shouted into the little black box. "AND I'M NOT A VENGEFUL SPIRIT! SO STOP SAYING THAT!"

This all went on for a few hours, roaming around the school and back again (all the bad acting included), until they stopped for a break.

"Okay, so is it okay for us to stay in your club room until tomorrow morning?" Mike asked Tamaki in terrible Japanese when the hosts were allowed to enter again at the end of the school day

"That should be fine." Kyoya replied in english so as to make it easier on the four Americans. "Though, I will have to charge you for it."

Mike let out a laugh. "You're joking, right?"

Kyoya just smirked as the hosts all grabbed their things and began to head out for the night.

Mike sweatdropped. "He's joking, right?"

Hikaru and Kaoru both smirked. "You'd like to think so, wouldn't you?" They snickered in unison, sauntering out of the club room behind Tamaki and Kyoya.

"Bye bye Cho-chan!" Honey called over his shoulder into the room as he was carried out on Mori's shoulders.

Haruhi smiled lightly and waved in my direction. "See you tomorrow Choko-senpai."

I smiled back and waved goodbye to them all as the hosts left.

As Mike and his crew looked up and around to try and find me Umehito grabbed his bag and looked up to me expectantly. "You ready to go?"