II

"OH MY GOD, EVERYONE! HARUHI IS A GIRL!"

I stared out over music room three to see the reaction I would get from shouting as loud as I could at all the Host Club customers.

Nothing.

I pouted and floated down next to those two twins.

"Hey Hikaru! Hey Kaoru! What music are you secretly listening to while hosting today?"

I leaned forward and stuck my head into the left twin's own solid one.

An American band I had come to know as 'Panic! At the Disco' filled my ears. I smiled and pulled my head out of the twin's.

"Nine in the Afternoon. Good choice, good choice."

The boy I had briefly possessed suddenly shivered.

"Kaoru? Kaoru, what's wrong?" His brother called.

"Nothing. I just suddenly felt so cold..."

Hikaru pulled Kaoru into his arms at this. "Well then I guess I'll have to warm you up, like last night remember?"

Kaoru feigned a blush and looked away from his twin. "I thought you promised not to tell anyone about that..."

I rolled my eyes at the two as their fangirls began to squeal and floated away.

But yeah. Possession, coldness, floating around. Just ghosty stuff.

Yup. For ten years I never left the third music room. I wasn't staying here by choice, though. God, no. It's just that no matter how hard I try to leave, I always find myself in the same exact room.

The first eight years were absolute torture.

All my blood was cleaned up and every instrument that had been splattered on had been removed from the music room, leaving just the piano (that I probably would have been safer hiding in).

Music room three lay abandoned for eight years after until Tamaki arrived. He and a boy named Kyoya created a Host Club using the abandoned music room three, bringing in lots of people and joy for my past two years.

I got to see exotic places thanks to them and their decorations and themes, all without ever leaving the room.

It was awesome, especially when Haruhi came to be a part of the Host Club. She was like a mixture of both Aki and Hoshi! A short, brutally honest commoner! On scholarship no less!

Whenever she did her homework in the music room I would always check it over and make sure that everything was correct. Didn't want another incident like mine happening again, now did we?

Unfortunately, I was unable to talk to anyone.

In a room full of people I was alone.

With a sigh I flew over to Kyoya and put a smile on my face.

"Hi Kyoya! What online game are you playing today while everyone thinks you're plotting to take over the world?"

I looked down at his laptop and my smile spread. "Online Pacman! Nice! You know that ghosts don't really look like that don't you? Oh who am I kidding, of course you do! You're the smartest person in the school, right? Of course you know that!"

A high pitched giggle caught my attention and I zoomed over to Honey and Mori's station.

"Hey Mori, you know that the reason Honey keeps Usa-chan with him all the time is because he has a secret stash of sweets hidden inside, right?"

The stoic teen said nothing, not knowing at all that I was talking to him. I turned to his blonde counterpart.

"And Honey! Did you know that Mori loves Usa-chan as much as you? He just loves cute little animals!"