III

I scowled at the puppet standing limply on a tea table.

"Try it again."

Snapping my head up, I glared at Umehito. "I've been trying for the past three hours! I try it with the flowers when you go home! I'm a ghost, Umehito! I can't touch anything!"

At this the goth boy crossed his arms and looked away.

I raised an eyebrow. "What?"

He said nothing, just avoided looking at me again. This time he decided to play with the fabric of his cloak.

I scowled. "What, are you just ignoring me now?"

This time he looked at his nails, blowing on them and then polishing them on his cloak.

I scowled deeply and if I still had blood left in me I'm sure my face would have been a brilliant scarlet color.

"HEY!"

Now he looked up with a bored look in his dark eyes. "Oh, I'm sorry. Were you talking to me? Has anyone ever told you that you're very violent, Choko-san?"

I growled, curling my fists up at the sides of my blood stained Persian silk dress.

"YOU BASTARD!" I screamed, grabbing Belzeneff without thinking and pelting it as hard as I could at his face.

The yellow cat doll hit him in the face with a slap that resonated throughout the entire music room.

My eyes widened and I looked down at my hands. "I... I did it! Umehito look, I did it!"

The goth boy chuckled and peeled the hand puppet off of his face with a sickening sound. I almost laughed at the giant red mark that spread across his face.

"Yes you did, didn't you? Choko-san, I believe that your ability to do these things relies on your emotions- AAAAHHHHH!"

The goth boy suddenly screamed and covered his face as the lights of the music room were turned on, illuminating the entire room with bright light.

"MURDERERS!" He screamed, unable to move due to fear. "OH GOD, IT BURNS!"

I knew of his extreme phobia and turned to see who turned on the lights.

"TURN THEM OFF!" I shouted to Kaoru (who had turned them on) and the rest of the Host Club. "CAN'T YOU SEE HE'S SCARED!?"

The hosts were just staring at him in shock, as if they had no idea that he ever came into the room.

I growled and clenched my fists again as Umehito's screams continued. "I SAID TURN THEM OFF!"

It was an almost instant reaction. All of the lightbulbs in the room exploded and plunged the room into darkness once more.

Instantly Umehito calmed down. He was hyperventilating and sweat trickled down the side of his face, but at least he wasn't screaming in pain.

I flew over to the hosts in a rage and slapped them all in rapid succession. "How dare you just stand there and do nothing while he suffered!" I hissed.

I was so pissed that I didn't realize that they were all staring at me with wide eyes until Umehito spoke up.

"Please... Do not gauk at her as though she is some freak..." He breathed heavily, glaring at the hosts. His blue eyes then slid to me. "And thank you, Choko, but please refrain from slapping people... It's not very nice. Say you're sorry."

I pouted and crossed my arms, looking away from the hosts. "Sorry..." I grumbled.

The first to scream was Tamaki.

"GHOST!" He screamed, pointing at my floating figure.

The rest of the hosts just stared.

"This... This shouldn't be scientifically possible." Kyoya stated, then immediately sat down to look stuff up on his computer. The poor skeptic.

"Woah." Was all Haruhi said as the twins began to circle me with skeptical thinking faces. "How do we know that you're really-" "-the girl that was murdered here?" They stopped in front of me. "Can you prove it?" They asked together.

I grinned. It was finally time to use the information I had gathered over the past two years.

"Hikaru and Kaoru. When you two are hosting you like to listen to music secretly because you find everyone other than yourselves and Haruhi boring. 'Panic! At the Disco' is a good band even if it's an American one."

They two gave me wide eyes as I turned to look at Kyoya, still frantically searching the web.

"Kyoya plays online games like Pacman during Host Club hours." The specked boy froze and looked at me with wide angry eyes.

Turned to the Tamaki who had hid himself in a corner. "Tamaki sometimes stares at Haruhi for hours without even realizing that he does it."

I turned to Honey and Mori the smaller of the two having been staring at me with large sparkly eyes.

"Honey is much more devious than everyone thinks. Usa-chan is filled with candy." Mori glared at his cousin and his stuffed bunny but before he could say anything I continued. "And Mori loves Usa-chan just as much as Honey seeing as how he is super cute and Mori loves cute little animals."

After looking around at all the shocked faces for a few moments, I remembered the last secret.

"Oh yeah, and Haruhi is a girl. That's about all I got."

Immediately all the hosts snapped their heads to Nekozawa in fear. My goth friend just waved them off. "It's alright I already knew."

Tamaki jumped up for the first time since he saw me. "WHAT?! HOW?! WAS IT THE GHOST?! DID THE GHOST TELL YOU?!"

I scowled. "Seriously? I'm right here, dude."

Umehito growled and stood to meet Tamaki. "'The ghost' has a name, Suoh, and I already knew. Just look at how girly she looks. It's quite obvious."

The hosts all calmed down a little and I 'stepped' forward. "Why are you guys even here? I'm not complaining or anything since, ya know, you're finally able to see me and stuff, but still. Today isn't a club day."

"We were going to plan our trip to the beach this weekend!" Honey exclaimed cutely, then looked down sullenly. "But Haru-chan doesn't have a passport, so we don't know where to go..."

My mood lifted and I smiled as I remembered all the times I went to the beach with my family when I was little.

"I have a private beach a few hours away from here!" I told them excitedly, momentarily forgetting that I was dead. "We could all go there! My winter house is right there too! We can... stay... there..." I trailed off as reality caught up to me.

It had been at least eleven years since I was there last. I didn't even know if it was still in the family.

I chuckled sadly. "Ah... Never mind. Forgot about the whole... being dead for ten years thing..."

Haruhi tilted her head at me. "Well wherever we do go you can come with us, right Choko-senpai?"

I shook my head. "I can't leave this room." I told her softly. "I've been trying for ten years, but I can't leave."

Honey came up to me this time, a sad look on his face. "I'm sorry we made you remember such sad things, Cho-chan. I wish you could come with us."

I smiled softly down at the boy who looked to be on the verge of tears.

"Nekozawa-senpai." I heard Kyoya call out. "Come here for a moment, I need you to validate something."

I watched as Umehito went around and stared down at Kyoya's computer screen for a few moments. A wide grin spread across his partially hidden face. "Yes, I think that just might work." He chuckled creepily. Almost every host shuddered.

"W-what is it...?" Tamaki stuttered in fear.

Umehito turned to us, his grin never faltering. "How would everyone like to come to my beach with me?"