Cosplay Group

So I'm thinking about starting a cosplay group. Only a few of my friends that I could actually go to cons with and stuff watch anime/read manga/would be willing to cosplay just for the heck of it.

Anywhosies, that's about...eight people including myself. Maybe ten if they were really willing. We wouldn't need to make a YouTube channel for it(although that would be super fun!) but we could just go to cons and have fun walking around town in our cosplays.

As for cosplays we'd be able to do, Hetalia. The others have either actually seen it or have heard about it enough from me it's like they've seen it themselves.

For that, we'd have a Spain, Prussia, France, America, Japan, Canada/Iceland(she's just the fandom's babies), Hungary and an Italy/Finland(we're not sure about her yet). The other two who I don't know if they'd actually cosplay would probably be Romania and New Zealand.

Of course there are plenty of other things we could cosplay but majority of the others besides myself and two of my friends haven't seen/read a lot. So SAO would be an option as well as Vocaloid but Vocaloid is hard to explain to people who don't know what it is.

[^Also, I understand that Vocaloid is not an anime. Do not yell at me because I just pretty much said it is even though I know it's not.]

There are just so many people that I would love to cosplay with but it would be nearly impossible unless you met up at the same con which isn't going to happen because I'm not going to a con that's so far away and I'm sure it's the same for them.

So, yeah. I want to start a cosplay group and I'm already planning on ordering my first cosplay sometime soon.

My mom thinks it's weird so idek if she'll let me.

Yep...that's pretty much it...

Bai.