Hetalia OC

This is my country OC and I'm really connected to her! I love her a lot!

Cesia is a large island in the Bermuda Triangle. It is located at the middle of the triangle. The capital city of Cesia is Renn. Renn is a costal town on the north-eastern side of the island.
Cesia's human name is Evadine Gabris. She has ocean-blue eyes and dark brown hair. Her skin has tones of both tan and olive. Her history is quite simple. As a chibi, she was raised by America and Puerto Rico. Evadine(or Eva) switched who was taking care of her each week, though she was always closer to America. Growing up, she never caused much trouble. Yes, she sunk a few ships and planes here and there in fits of rage, but she was mostly well-behaved. As a fully grown personification, Eva has a very strong army. She declared war on Greece who she became friends with during the war. They both surrendered and nobody won. This became known as the Cesian-Greco War.
Eva's personality reflects on her mood most of the time. She is generally happy, bubbly, sarcastic, funny, talkative, friendly, generous, intellectual, protective and strong of both mind and body. She does not take defeat easily, can get a little sassy and likes to be right. Also, she joined the Magic Trio recently and it is now known as the Magic Four. Her list of friends is quite long and it includes as follows:

Friends:
America- Eva? She's so cool! Even though she sank a lot of my planes and ships... I love her like a sister, dude!
Puerto Rico- Ah, Eva! I love her to death! She is like my little sister!
Greece- Eva is my best friend. She loves to take naps with me and my cats and she never complains when I put kitty ears on her.
Spain- Mi pequeña tortuga! Eva is very nice and beautiful. I love her~!
Italy Veneziano- Vee~ She always eats pasta with me! And I think my fratello likes her!
Italy Romano- *blushes* I do not, idiota! Okay, I do like Eva. She's always accepted me for who I am.
Germany- Evadine can be calm and leader-like when needed. That's always a great quality to have.
Denmark- Eva's awesome, just like me! She handles my drinking problem pretty well, too!
Norway- Eva is wonderful. She always disciplines Mathias when he needs it. Also, she joined the Magic Trio pretty recently.
England- Evadine can be just as annoying as America at times, but she's so nice. She just recently joined the Magic Trio.
Canada- She always notices me and asks my opinion on world situations first. Eva never forgets about me. *blushes*
Russia- Eva is very good friend. She likes to play in the snow with me.
Romania- I spend a lot of time with Eva! We joke about the myths about our countries all the time!
Poland- Eva? She is like, totally cool! She loves to go shopping with me! Right, Liet?
Lithuania- Yeah. Evadine is really sweet and she doesn't normally get mad at anyone.