12:01

Thursday evening, dramatically pissed off at coworkers and family members. All he wanted to do was spend his holiday weekend with his boyfriend but even him too was occupied with business work. None of them had a chance to get a day off since it had been requested far too much in both of their companies.

"Well you know what! I fucking quit. Shit that's it okay. I don't want to bother. Fuck you and your shit." Shawn stormed out the business office of his boss. Before completely walking to the elevator he turned back to the room, "And sorry excuse my language. Hehe."

All he could thing about was, damn it. What the hell did I do this time.

He called up his boyfriend as soon as he got home. "Hey hun, yeah, I don't have to work during this break." You could hear the excitement in the other line. "...or any other break. Ahh..haha." he scratched his head.

"I'm coming home right now." The boyfriend warned following with an immediate decline of the phone.

It worried Shawn because his boyfriend never left work for any reason. He was always too busy being a busy worker. So he knew something was wrong.

As soon as his boyfriend came home, Shawn helped him take off his coat and had a nice creamy coffee waiting for him on his work desk in their mini home office.

"So... I quit just for you, baby." Shawn announced clapping. "We can finally do all these things together and have time for each other now. What do you say?"

"Shawn about that. I'm so busy. I can't be waiting time with you."

"Excuse me. Waste time? I waste your time. If I waste so much time what am I even doing here then. Explain to me very much please."

"Don't you see us in the future. I want to get a promotion, I need to keep this going. Watch when we're elders having the time of our life's. Why worry now, let's spend it later. I can't be with someone who is just going to make me quit work to go ponder."

Shawn was furious with his boyfriends word choice, even if he didn't mean it or had no other way to say so.

"Well gladly I packed."

He grabbed his luggage and threw it in the truck. His boyfriend, or shall we call, ex boyfriend did not bother to chase after him at all. Shawn sat in his car for a moment and hoped his boyfriend would come out the house and apologize but no doors opened.

The house lights flickered off and Shawn knew. That was it. "Bye, Taylor."

• •

"What the hell." Cameron whispered as he saw some young man banging the hood of his car in this muggy weather. Debating if he should pull over with his taxi cab or not.

Well, he had an illegal cab. You see, Cameron, has no career, high school diploma, he bought himself a taxi and has a fake licensee to drive while he makes money. Further note, he lives in his own car.

Anyways, Cameron seeing this boy struggle could of been a great gateway into making some extra money. As this stranger is stranded, he will have no choice but to help him get back in the city and charger more miles than average.

Cameron pulled over behind the Jeep with the stranger breaking down in sobs. "Need help?" He recalled honking his horn. The guy did not look up, causing Cameron to take a step outside. "Hey I can drive you? Or uhm.. fix your car with a battery power up?"

The stranger nodded as Cameron attempted to use the two power cords to electrify the two car batteries together. With an enormous pang and spark between the cab and Jeep, there was no progress besides a burned Cameron and a depressed stranger in this evening.

"Come with me." Cameron offered. The guy agreed as he took out his important belongings and headed for the back seat of the cab. "Where to?" Cameron asked the back seat passenger. "LA." He buckled up. "What. That's nearly all the way across the country! If you didn't know we're in NY as known as the East Coast, you want to be in LA the West Coast. Why don't you get a plane!"

He looked at his rear view mirror, seeing a tear leak from the young man's eye. Wondering if his harsh words affected him or not. "Fine. But it'll cost you."

The ride was silent until the back seat passenger had asked to turn up the radio. He brought his head closer to the cab identification that was taped on the dock. "Cameron Dallas." He read. "Is this even real?" Wise one, he's actually the first one to notice, nobody else ever bothered to look a his information. "Well since we're traveling the country together, I'm Shawn. I might as well get cozy, if you don't mind."

"Hi Shawn, I am Cameron, your driver and maybe new friend, oh and you owe me for the Sparks."

[ July 8 ]

I always have Shameron one way or another in my ship books so this is officially dedicated to them, my favorite couple.