End

And with just a month of being a couple, Cameron and I decided to get married.

I knew he was there for me, and he always will be. It turns out that he's always liked me every since. And I'm happy.

We decided to get a home back where we use to be, I took all my things out of Taylor's home and we got one somewhere private. Just an adventure like that.

I've also gotten my parents to understand the real Cameron Dallas. They love him much more, now that they know who he really is.

Ian also found out that the whole story of what Taylor had done and he honestly hates him. It's the truth and I don't blame the hate. I don't hate Taylor though.

I love Cameron with all my heart and each and everyday he's always trying to make himself a better person and he makes me feel worth something everyday.

---

"Thank you for giving me a place to stay. Without you, honestly where would I be... In a taxi cab, getting paid by drunks and ignorant business men." I laugh.

Shawn puts his arms over mine as he lets me sink onto him. My body falls on his, as I grip one of his legs to wrap around my waist as I caress his back, pecking his neck endlessly.

"I love you." I said in between kisses down his body. He would shiver and giggle, holding my neck lightly.

We were both clothe-less already because we just got back from that one hot tub we had installed recently.

He's told me he was ready so I took advantage to think right now is perfect.

"You should know, I've only done this once." Shawn whispers as I line myself up with him. I nod, "You're okay with me." I've already prepped him underwater.

I pushed in slowly and he gasps letting out a soft, "oh." I thrust myself in slowly as I wrapped my arms tightly around his body.

"Faster.." He moans. I kiss his neck and begin to accelerate my pace. His hand holding mine tight.

The rocking of the bed and how he would shut his eyes tight as his lips parted. Constant moans coming from him as I bulked my hips fast.

I feel in the need to moan as well but I bite his neck instead to keep it in. "Cam..." He panted as he started to grab his shaft. I swat his hand away. "No baby..."

My thrusts get sloppy as I try to pimp Shawn, multitask, something I don't do well but he's still moaning my name like it slips out his tongue so easily.

"Yes, yes, yes." Shawn moaned as I pound myself in a few more with the hand movements. Soon enough there's a tight feeling in the bottom of my stomach.

Shawn tilts his head back roughly as it hits my jaw. I hold his neck with my arm as I release deep into his hole. "Sh-shawn, ohhh.."  I released in him.

I pulled out quick and flipped him over. I lap my tongue over his too several times while using Teo hands to pimp his shaft. I suck on his top before dipping back all the way and pulling out. I bob my head consistently until I feel Shawn pulling my hair roughly.

"He-yeahh, Cameron!" He shouts and releases in my mouth. I suck all of him clean. I pull him up and he wraps his legs around my body.

"I love you Shawn." I kiss his lips gently as he returns the favor.

"Say, want to go for a drive?" He asks me.

And ever since then, our favorite connection has always been taking long road trips.

We take photos of every Welcome State sign possible. We collect the key chains and hang it on this huge key ring.

If I never met him in the can, neither of us would of been this happy. He would of never found what true love is and I would of still been a burden without love.

The sparks were here from the start.

And I love you guys for keeping this journey alive.

I love the concept of this and I want to keep it going but I think it's good here.

I believe this is my worst smut ever.

But ah,

Love,

Danie

Completed
December 8 2015 4:09 pm