12:05

I didn't want to get too personal with him. I don't want him to know how much of a slump I really am.

"Shopping now." he demanded sitting in the back seat behind me instead of on the right. "Is it still necessary to buckle your seatbelt when you're in a cab?" He asked me. "You've been through the whole ride without it anyways.."

God damn it. Shopping. I haven't even showered in three days. I hope the smell is not that relevant to others. I wonder if Shawn will be nice enough to buy me something.

"Let's go." He demanded, roughly pushing the door closed. I followed closely behind him as he walked in without holding the door and it seemed as if he walked with his tippy toes. Is that a thing? His style I guess.

Shawn started going into all these brand stores that I didn't even know, I wasn't familiar with them. "Oh gosh. This is cute. But I might look fat in it. You're coming with me." He tugged my wrist as he went in line to the dressing room.

"Ugh. second thought, stand outside, I'll get out when I'm ready." With that he threw his wrist wallet to me and his other previous shopping bags and I waited with the other men, possibly husbands.

"So uh, your boyfriend or brother?" I guy who was around twenty asked me. "Ugh. Neither. I'm basically working for the guy." He chucked at me, "50 Shades Of Grey?" I rolled my eyes and bothered not to talk to him anymore.

Shawn came out of the dressing room. The maroon pants he chose fit his legs so well, it brought out the shape of his behind just as nice and you were still able to see his calf muscle, and hey I admit, I see a little budge there that is quite the sweetness.

"So, Cameron?" He rolled and did a three sixty turn. "Amazing. Buy it lets go!" I said shooing him back into the dressing room.

"Why are you such in a hurry?"

"We have an agenda. I would at least like to get you to the next city before traffic please." Shawn understood and together we made our way to the cashier.

She smirked at us. "Alright, $42.72 and would the cute couple like the receipt in the bag?" Shawn started choking, like jokingly. "No, the couple would not. But I would please." She looked dumbfounded but put the receipt in the bag anyways.

After a couple more stores, we were finally left along to go back to my cab, where I plan to play Netflix on the phone stand while driving. We were barely in Pennsylvania and our resort was California. I plan to at least be in Indiana by tonight.

I walked behind Shawn with his seven bags then I realized, my back trunk! Everything of mine was stored in there. "Oh my! Cameron! Do you live in here?" He saw all my DVD collections, magazines, my toothbrush and face wash, razors, oh damn it, my underwear and socks.

"Where do you expect me to put my stuff?!" He shouted. "Relax. It'll fit." I told him and he pouted with his arms crossed. "Whatever. Do what you can."

I had a difficult time trying to balance my stuff along with Shawn's. There was only one possibility. "You." I pointed at Shawn then at the front passenger seat.

"Ugh? You want me? Me to sit in the front seat. With you?" I nodded my head at his insulting tone.

He complied and went to the front, actually buckling his seat. I had to put all his bags in the back and make sure the rear view was visible to me.

We continued along the road while I had my Netflix on until there was an awkward sexual content scene.

I began feeling my jeans get tight as I started moving around my seat. I'm sure Shawn was asleep. His head was tilted to the window as his neck touched the belt.

I began to slightly run through my jeans while waiting as the traffic flowed our cars rather slowly. "Stop touching yourself." I heard Shawn whisper. "Fucking geez. How did you know?!"

"I have ears. That's not the sound of loans coming from the speakers, it's you." He said sleepily plus sort of irritated.

I suppose it will be a long ride.

[ sep 11 ]