11

Classes ended soon enough and as it turns out, Luke and I had the same last two classes and the new boy, Ashton and had all of the same classes. Needless to say, Luke wasn't very happy. It became clear as soon as we walked out of the door. Ashton said goodbye and walked away which left me and a grumpy (seemingly 5 year old) boy.

Luke grabbed my hand and pulled me into a corner of the building which left us close together and no place for me to leave to.

"Who the fuck is that and why is he so friendly?" Luke said quickly turning around to face me. His look was like a hurt puppy trying to be angry.

"Whoa there Luke he's just a friend you're overreacting. Do you know him or something? Why is it even a big deal if I have a guy friend?" I said attempting and failing to slide out of the corner past Luke.

"No I don't know him I just... I don't... I'm sorry but I want you to stay with me." He said running his fingers through his hair.

"And you're scared that I'd move on that fast? Why do you even want me to stay it's not like we're dating or anything." I teased.

"We might not be dating but I can still do this." He said leaning closer.

His weight pressed against mine and I felt his face nearing mine. My breath grew unsteady and I shut my eyes softly. Our lips were close and suddenly I felt a movement and a tender peck on my forehead. Fuck you Luke. He drew away smiling and I felt myself grow red. Fuck.

I pushed him back jokingly before he grabbed my waist and pulled me in. Our faces were inches apart when we heard a cough from behind Luke. My heard stopped until I saw the top of Cal's head. Luke pulled away and walked over to Calum and I sheepishly followed.

"Come on we should get home." Calum said without making eye contact.

Luke kissed the top of my head, punched Calum's arm (which earned his classic best friend half-grin and a punch back) and ran off.

"Dude you can't keep treating me like a child." I mumbled.

"False. I can do whatever the fuck I want." He replied. What a stubborn asshole.

I groaned and led the way over to the car and climbed in.

"You know I just want what's best for you. I love Luke and all but honestly I think we're all confused. It hasn't even been that long." He said starting up the car and beginning to back out.

"Well I'd appreciate it if you let me decide for myself." I sighed

"Ok make decisions for yourself then. It's not my fault if something goes wrong." He said.

I looked out of my window and saw a familiar brown haired boy waving to me. I unbuckled my seatbelt and popped open the car door before he was even out of the parking spot.

"I'm making my own decision." I said sarcastically as I closed the door and ran to Ashton.

Calum sat there grumpily for a few seconds before driving away and leaving me with Ashton.

"Hello." I said awkwardly. "So where should we go?" I asked looking up at his confused face which was strangely close. I began to blush and he smiled foolishly.

"Anywhere you want." He said hoarsely. Man. He was definitely a lady killer underneath those glasses.

"Umm... Your place?" I questioned. It sounded forward but I honestly wasn't planning on anything but chilling and proving Calum wrong.

"Ok then." He smirked and put his arm around me. He was tall and warm and was definitely attractive. Shit.

He led me to his car and we talked on the way there. We climbed in and fastened our seatbelt as he started up his nice car. Who knew a college kid could afford a Porsche?

It wasn't until we backed out that I saw big blue puppy dog eyes watching us pull away. Luke. Oh hell.

(A/N sorry this was short and I was MIA for so long but I promise that I'm back now and more chapters are to come!)