4

I waltzed back to my room from breakfast and laid down on my bed. I realized I hadn't talked to my parents and Zach... Or not my parents and Zach much this whole time. They should be up by now.

I picked up my phone and dialed Zach's phone number first. I'll save my house for last, since Elle probably won't talk to me anyways. He picked up after 3 rings.

"Hey Camille." He said softly.

"Don't sound too excited." I chuckled.

"It's hard when I miss you so much." He complained.

"I miss you too. What's been happening over there?" I asked picking up a pen from the desk and tapping it around aimlessly.

"Nothing really I guess I mean-" I heard his door creak open and the springs of his bed as someone sat down next to him.

"Um listen Camille I'm really busy I promise I'll call you later. There's actually something I want to talk to you about." He said and I could feel my heart freeze.

"Oh...um...sure." I said. "Bye Zach." I squeezed out before he hung up.

Something was going on. Or maybe I was just paranoid from being so far away from him. He was always so trustworthy and honest. He'd never do anything to hurt me. I pushed the idea out of my mind before dialing home. No answer.

"Hey guys, it's Camille. Just checking in. Everything here is great. School starts soon and I'm getting all settled in. I miss you all. Call me when you get this. Bye." I said to the voicemail.

I bounded out of my room to find Calum. I walked down the hallway to his room to see what he was doing or if there were plans. Just as I was about to knock the doorbell rang and within seconds, Calum opened his bedroom door. He locked eyes with me and looked up.

"Listen. I was bored, and you were awake. Don't think we're inseparable or something now." He said pushing around me. He stopped halfway down the stairs, not even turning around.

"Oh and thanks for saving my ass." He added.

He's so rude but at the same time nice and I don't understand it one bit. I half sighed and half groaned and decided on going to the living room, flipping on Netflix, and watching Gossip Girl. Mali had shown me how to work almost everything like the TV, the washer and dryer, the oven, etc. and I was getting pretty confident.

Just then I heard an unfamiliar laugh and footsteps towards the living room. Calum emerged from around the corner and closely behind him, a very attractive tall blonde followed. Calum stopped in his tracks and his smile faded slightly before sighing and turning to his friend, who was staring half blankly and half amusedly.

"Luke, this is my sister, Camille. Camille, this is my best friend Luke." He said gesturing between us dully. Luke smirked and bit on his lip ring. I didn't notice it before-it looked so natural on him.

"C'mon Luke, lest go." Calum said turning up the stairs. Luke went against his previous orders and walked over to me with his lip ring still being wiggled back and forth by his teeth

"Calum. How could I have been best friends with you since year 4 and not have known you had a sister besides Mali?" He said with his super hot accent that I was glad he had. Wait. Zach. I politely shook his hand, reminding myself not to do anything stupid that would ruin the great relationship I already had going for me. That what it is, right? It's great?

"Oh actually we didn't know until a few days ago. I've lived in America my whole life and I'm here now... Me and Calum are twins, actually." I said matter-of-factly.