An Engagement

3rd person POV
Rose stood still in shock with wide eyes and dropped the phone. Hikaru waved his hand infront of her face and Kaoru pickup the phone.
"Boss. I think she just froze in shock or something." Kaoru says into the phone and Hikaru sighs.
"Rose! Rose are you okay? Say something!" Hikaru says waving his in her face.
"What?! Is she okay?! I'll pick her up!" Tamaki screams on his end and hangs up.

Hikaru's POV

Nothing is working! I have been trying for 5 minutes and I can't get her attention! I could do the one thing.... But I don't want that to be the first time I kiss her... Oh well. I plant my lips on hers. For a moment she doesn't react, but then she melts into the kiss. She puts her arms around my neck and I place my hands on her hips. I hear Kaoru mumble something, but I don't care right now. "Rose-" I start. 

"Hikaru, I, um, fuck. Listen, okay so you're an idiot and an asshole sometimes, this has been established-"

"Yes of course."

"-but ever think about being my idiot asshole?" she asks in a way that is so perfectly her and I smile.

"I wouldn't dare say no," I tell her with a wink, making her laugh. I rest my forehead on her's, her arms loop around my neck, my hands cup her face. She is perfect, this is perfect.

I hear the door flung open and Tamaki yells, "GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY BABY SISTER!" And hugs her protectively.

"Tamaki! Let go of me! You ruin everything! Go back hoooome!" Rose complains. Tamaki leaves with Rose and I sigh in defeat, but I'm also happy. But now she is to marry Kyoya.

~next day at school (I'm not keeping track of the school days btw)

Rose's POV

Me and Tamaki arrive at ouran and step out of the limo.

"Gotta get to class, by Tamaki." I say and walk off to be joined by the twins.

"Guess who." Says my favorite ginger as he slips his arms around my waist.

"Hey Hikaru." I say smiling and Kaoru walks next to us.

"You busy later?" Hikaru asks and I sigh. 

"Sadly yes. I'm to have dinner at Kyoya's house. His whole family is eager to see me." I say sadly. Hikaru groans.

"I can't believe you're to marry him when you grow up. It's not fair." Hikaru says.

"Are you saying you would rather be the one to wed me?" I ask him. He is silent for a moment.

"Yes." Is all he says and I blush as we arrive to class. All the girls are openly glaring at me and some of the guys at glaring at Hikaru. I took my seat in the middle of Hikaru and Kaoru. I can hear the girls whispering about me.

"I heard she's engaged to Kyoya." 

"Yeah, it's an arranged marriage." 

"And she's dating Hikaru AND Kaoru! What a slut!"

"I know right!" I sigh and lay my head on my desk.

"Something wrong Rose?" Hikaru asks.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Just a headache." I say and the teacher walks in.

~time skip to club time.

All the girls here are whispering about me. Not one a good thing. I walk with my head down as I head to the library.
"Rose-chan!" Says the energetic blonde, Honey.
"Hey Honey." I say.
"Where are you going? The host club is open today!" He says.
"Oh yeah, I forgot." I lie.
~
Once we get there I sit down on an empty couch. After a few minutes of having nothing to do I take out to be of my many books and start reading. 4 chapters later someone taps my shoulder. I look to see my old friend, Edward.
"Edward?!" I say surprised. He smiles.
"Hey Rose! I heard that I could find you hear." He says, but then his smile disappears.
"I figured you have the right to know that your sister never really loved you. I'm sorry." He says and leaves. For a moment I can't even react. Maybe he's lying... But when would he lie? He isn't that kind of person. I curl up in a ball shape and let the tears fall after seeing all the customers had left and everyone was doing something else. I try to be as silent as possible, but after a minute arm wrap around me.
"What's wrong Rose?" Hikaru asks. I just shake my head.
"Hikaru! Mom is going to kill us if we're late this time!" Kaoru says.
"Can't you see that Rose needs me!" Hikaru.
"Hikaru I-I'm fine. I don't want you to get in trouble." I say weakly and he kisses my forehead.
"You're too strong for your own good." He says and leaves with Kaoru.
"Is something wrong?" Kyoya asks sitting next to me.
"Yeah. My own sister, my twin sister hated me." I say as I start to cry again.

Kyoya's POV (cause why not?!)

I didn't want her to be in pain. I wanted to take all her pain away. I take her hand in mine and she looks at me with sad eyes as stray tears race from her eyes. I wipe them away with my thumb.
'Please don't cry.' I think.
"If she hated you then don't waste your tears on her. If she couldn't see that her own twin is amazing then she hasn't earned them." I tell her and she hugs me.
"Thank you. Just, thank you." She says. And I hug her back.
"Always." I whisper.

~~~~~~~~~~A/N: NEVER WILL I EVER WRITE SOMETHING SO SHORT EVER AGAIN I PROMISE! But I thought that was a sweat way to end it! Next chapter will be Rose's dinner at Kyoya's house!!!! HOW FUN! Tell me in the comments is Rose and Hikaru should break up!