Cavities and Dead Mothers

Rose's POV

"No no no no! He's gonna kill us!" Tamaki says.

"Stop over reacting you 3." I say.

"But we got tea on Usa-chan!" Hikaru says.

"He loves Usa-chan. His deseced grandma made it just for him." Kaoru says.

"We can just say something like usa-chan was having tea or something. He'll beliee us, don't worry." I say.

"Haruhi you'll have to dress up as a bunny until we get usa-chan cleaned." Hikaru and Kaoru say holding up a pink bunny costume.

"No way." She says.

"PLEASE?!" The 3 say.

"No make Roase wear it." She says and the twins come over to me.

"Like hell are you going to get me in that costume." I say.

"Hey Kyoya, don't you think she would look cute in the bunny costume?" Hikaru asks him. Kyoya isn't even listening to him, he's typing away on his laptop.

"Mhmm." He says.

"Kyoya!" I say.

"Listen to Rose." He says.

"Ha!" I say.

"But Tamaki is in charge isn't he?" Kaoru asks.

"That's right! So for the club Rose should dress up as a bunny." Hikaru says and the pair looks over at Tamaki.

"As the club leader I say Roase should dress up as a bunny so we can avoid Honney's rath." Takaki says and Honey wakes up.

"Have a nice nap Honey?" I ask him with a smile.

"Mhmm." He says and looks up at me with sleep eyes. "Rose can you carry me to Usa-chan?" He asks me. I find it quite an odd request, but he was one of my first friends. I pick him up and balance him on my hip. He's clearly still sleepy so he leans his head on my shoulder and wraps his arms around my neck. I walk over to the table where usa-chan is and he frowns.

"What happened to usa-chan?" He asks and Mori walks over.

"He wanted so tea." He says and Honey smiles.

"Oh alright!" He says and kisses my cheek, but it was like a brotherly kiss. A lot of the girls thought me and Honey friendship was really cute and some even shipped us. I heard the two big ship names used are Rosey or Hose. I like Rosey better. I also heard that the Rosey people are the more hardcore shippers and the Hose people are more chill about it and like me and Honey brother sister stuff. ....Interesting.... people here at Ouran....

~

Honey was eating sweets talking to his guests when suddenly his guests gasps. I didn't have any guests, and Kyoya was busy at the moment, so I was currently bringing tea to guests. I happened to be by Honey's table.

"Honey what's wrong?" I ask him.

"Nothig I'm fine." He says and I shake my head.

"Nope open up." I say and he shakes his head. I end down a little so I'm looking him in the eyes. "Honey, open your mouth right now. Don't make Mori force you to." I say and he nods and opens his mouth. There it is, his cavaty.

"I knew it. Mori could you please come here?" I ask and he does so. He looks at Honey's cavety and frowns.

"No sweets for a week." Mori says.

"No!" Honey says and hugs me. "Don't let him take away my sweets!" He says on the verge on tears.

"Come on Honey, you can make it through through a week. I'm sure of it!" I say trying to make him feel better. Tamaki hears that Honey has a cavity and stands in the middle of the room and gets everyone's attention.