Summer in Karuizawa Part Two

Rose's POV

While still pulling my hair into a tight bun I rush down the stairs having woken up late, sleeping al the way to 11:30! God, what's wrong with me?!

"Wow Rose, you look like a mess." Hikaru says.

"I do? Fuck. I slept in and just rushed own here. I doubt I'll ever run as quickly as I have today." I say out of breath and straightening my clothes.

"If you ask me you look as amazing as ever." Kyoya says wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder, clearly still a bit tired despite it being almost noon. 

"Thanks Kyoya." I say and kiss his cheek, smiling widely. 

"Rose, this is my friend from middle school, Arai. Arai, this is Rose, we're good friends." Haruhi says. Fuck, meeting new people stresses me out. 

"Hi! It's nice to meet an old friend of Haruhi's." I say and smile at him.

"Hey, I'm glad Haruhi is friends with a girl, not just guys." Arai says and laughs awkwardly.

"Arai-chan just finished telling us the story of how Haruhi accidently rejected him for a date!" Honey says with a smile.

"Ohhh, yeah I've done that." I say with a shrug.

"You have?" Honey asks and I nod.

"Yeah, last year at my school in France. I kinda felt bad after I realized she was trying to ask me out." I say.

"She????" Tamaki asks.

"Yeah, we did actually end up dating for a while later that year over the summer, but she didn't want to have such a large distance between us when I moved here so we broke up." I say.

"Wait, back up. You dated a girl?" Tamaki asked. Ohh I guess it never came up that I'm not straight... Whoops.

"Surely I told you I'm bi at some point. I dated girls throughout middle school. You really didn't know Tamaki?" I ask him and he shakes his head. "Oh well, I'm bi." I say. Did I really never mention that? I told one of them. Was it Honey? It must have been.

"You didn't know that Tama-chan? She told me." Honey says.

"I knew I told one of you guys! ... Well, back to Haruhi's friend." I say to get the topic off of me.

 I notice Hikaru and Koaru are sitting a little ways a way and start to go over to them as the rest of the group talks to Arai, but I'm called away from them because someone broke a glass. I'm finishing sweeping it up when Hikaru shouts at Arai and Haruhi then storms off. I quickly go after him alone with Koaru.

"What the hell happened?!" I ask Koaru.

"Hikaru is a bit... jealous I guess." Koaru says. We reach their door and Hikaru has looked it.

"Don't you have a key to the room?" I ask him.

"No, we're always together so I didn't think we would need 2 keys." he says and knocks on the door. "Hikaru open the door!"

"Hikaru please, open the door." I say. The door opens a bit and Kaoru opens it the rest of the way and he walks in and Hikaru slams the door before I can walk in. I sigh, and I rest my head on the wall next to the door. Damn it. The door opens again and I look over, Hikaru gestures for me to come in and I do so.  "Hikaru you can't loose your temper like that."

"Aren't we good enough friends for her though?!" He asks.

"You're good, hell you're great friends, but Haruhi is allowed to have other friends. A lot of people have different groups of friends." I say.