Lobellia Girl's Academy

A/N: Lobellia Girls! This is going to be fun!! ;) Also, I don't think I ever did a chapter for the episode where they originally meet Ranka, sorry, still just going to write it the way this episode goes...

Tamaki's POV

We're all at Haruhi's apartment!! I knock on her door and a man with wavy chestnut brown hair and slight stumble wearing sweatpants and a white t-shirt opened it. "Oh so sorry! I think we have the wrong apartment!" I said and we all turned around to leave.

"Hey, hey wait!" He calls out and we stop, "Now don't act so traumatized just because you've seen me without my makeup on!" he brings us inside and sits down in front of the door. That's right, this is Haruhi's father! silly me!!  "Which is more than I can say for any of you boys."

"It's great seeing you again Ranka." Rose says, smiling.

"Rose, yes, hello! I hope you've been keeping these boys under check!" Ranka says with and laugh and Rose laughs as well.

"I certainly try my best." Rose responds, looking over at Kyoya, her smiling growing when he smiles, ever so slightly, back at her.

"My dear Ranka, I hope this day finds you in excellent health!" I say, offering him a white box with a ribbon bow on the top. Ranka punches me and takes the box then places his foot on my head once I fall to the floor. "Ranka please, that's my head." I mumble weakly.

"I'm terribly sorry! Where are my manners?! It's wonderful to see you all, though please do forgive my appearence!" He says with a small laugh.

"Is Haru-chan home?" Honey asks him. Please be home, please be home, please be home!

"I'm afraid not, she went out with the girls this morning. You know women, heaven knows when they'll be back!" 

"Well, I guess she is entilted to spend time with her old friends from middle school..." I say sadly, getting up from the ground."

"I can't believe she has friends!" Hikaru and kaoru voice together, both earning a slap on te side of the head from Rose. We start to leave, Rose mumbling about how impolite we were.

"This is why I was against a surprise visit!" Kyoya says with a sigh.

"You know, come to think of it, I'm not sure that I recognized any of her new friends, but then again, you never can tell, can you? Haruhi always has made friends easily. Just imagine it, my little girl out and about with students from Lobelia Academy! " Raka says, eating a little dessert.

"HOLD UP!" I yell, running back over, my friend behind me. "Did you just say Lo-"

"-bel-" Hikar continues.

"-ia?!" Kaoru finishes.

"Oh shit." Rose says.

"Well, come in, it seems we are going to have to talk about something, aren't we?" We all go into the small apartment and gather around the table on the floor. After filling in Ranka on the evens of what hapened last time we got a visit from the Zuka Club, he seems upset and worried for Haruhi.

"Oh no! What if the Zuka Club entices Haruhi to do something outrageously scandalous?!" He says.

"Entises her?" I wonder out loud.

"Something sacndalous?" The twins chorus.

"Well, suppose she has to kiss someone!!" Ranka worries.

"Kiss someone?!" Now I'm the really worried father!

"I'm sure that won't happen Ranka." Rose assures him.

"Come to think of it-" Kaoru begins.

"-wasn't there that one time-" I have them ted up and gagged in the blink of an eye, a skill you learn after a week with the twiins.