Nekozawa

Rose's POV

Today we're dressed up in police uniforms. Only mines has a deep neckline and a minnie shirt. Guess who designed the outfits. If you said Hikaru and Kaoru you guessed right, those little shits.

"I can't believe you two."

"What do you mean?" Hikaru and Kaoru say smirking.

"You know what I mean! This skirt is way too short and this shirt is a bit revealing don't you think?" i say a bit annoyed with the pair.

"I think it's cute." Hikaru says.

"Yeah! It's adorable on you." Kaoru says.

"I hate you 2." I say.

"No you don't!" They say each hugging me.

"Get off of me!" I say.

"But you're so cute!" The 2 say.

"Kyoya!" I say.

"Yes Rose?" Kyoya says a slightly smirk on his face.

"Please get these 2 off of me." I say pouting.

"I can't control their actions." He says.

"Aww! Look how cute you are pouting!" Kaoru says.

"I'm not cute! I'm a sarcastic badass that would kick you ass is I wasn't wearing a skirt!" I say.

"Sure you are Rose." Hikaru says.

"Just let go of me!" I say.

"Fine." They say and sigh, letting go of me. The door opens we we all get into positions and walks in a little girl in a preschool uniform (I think, but I'm not really the sharpest tool in the shed) with her blonde hair in pigtails.

"Why hello little one. What are you doing here?" Tamaki says. She walks up to our group.

"Debauchery! There's debauchery here!" She says.

"W-what did she say? I think I heard her wrong." I say.

"No way this little kid just said that." Tamaki says.

"We must have heard him wrong." Hikaru and Kaoru say.

"You-" she points to Kyoya. "-are the glasses character." She then points to Honey. "The boy lolita, *points to Mori* the stoic type, *points to the twins* twincest, *points to Haruhi* the book worm." Then she looks at Tamaki. "Big brother! My big brother has blonde hair so you must be him!" She says and hugs him.

"Boss you didn't tell us you had another sister!" Kaoru says.

"I-I don't." Tamai says then adds, "I don't think so."

"The more I look at you the more you 2 look alike! You both are blonde after all." Honey says.

"I want to know if 'glasses character' is superior to 'big brother' or not." Kyoya says and I roll my eyes. She looks familiar, but I'm not sure why. Then it hits me.

"Kirimi? Kirimi Nekozawa." I say and she nods. I babysit her some times.

"Kirimi, I believe you've made a mistake. I only have one sister, Rose." Tamaki says.

"A-are you sure? You're blonde just like me." She says starting to tear up.

"That's it! I'm your new older brother!" Tamaki says.

"Isn't that a bit irresponsible?" I say.

"Don't listen to her! Rose is just being mean!" Tamaki says spinning her around.

"Kirimi. Kirimi." I hear Nekozawa-senpai say.

"Oh hello Nekozawa-senpai!" I say with a smile. 2 of the Nekozawa family servants show up and put his black coat and wig on him.