Ch. 1: Little Lucy

Emily was at the bar, smoking a cigarette, and doing paper work, when she heard the sounds of what sounded like bird feet on the floor. She smiled and put her cigarette out. She stood up, just in time for a tiny five year old to hug her legs.

"Auntie Em!" Lucy said.

"Good morning Lucy." Emily said, "Are you happy to be staying at your favorite aunt's hotel while your mommies are at the Lust ring?"

"Yeah! Yeah!" Lucy shouted, pulling back and bouncing on her feet. "It's always the best being her with you and everyone else!"

"Oh, you're so cute." Emily said, ruffling Lucy's hair, making sure not to mess with her bow.

Lucy had grown into a cute young demon in just five years, standing before Emily's knees in a red dress with white musical note sleeves and edge with a white heart in the middle. Her face had the same permanent blush like Charlie's and hair was long like Vaggie's but wild at the edge with a bright red bow on her head. She also had strange three toed feet with black toes and had grown a cute little tail with a strangely metal tip at the end like a spear.

... Yeah no one really knows about how that came to be. But she was the cutest demon in all of hell.

"Hey, how about... we go make cookies?" Emily suggested, "My work can wait."

Lucy's tail started wagging like a dog at the mention of cookies.

"Can we make chocolate snickerdoodles with rainbow sprinkles and powdered sugar?!" Lucy asked, practically bouncing in excitement.

"Absolutely!" Emily said, picking up Lucy, "Let's go."

"Yay!" Lucy yelled as Emily carried her to the kitchen.

"...Oh sure, ignore your uncle Husky, why don't you?" Husk said, standing at the bar and feeling somewhat sad from being ignored by his "niece"/godchild.

He would get over that when Lucy brought him a special cookie decorated to look like him. Yeah... she may have looked like Vaggie, but she was definitely Charlie's kid.

"Here you go, uncle! Sorry for saying hi before." Lucy said with her usual smile.

"Hehe, kid you are a little angel." Husk said as he took the cookie and eating it.

Though he started choking on it when it tasted off.

"Um, Lucy, are you sure this is a chocolate snickerdoodle?" Husk asked.

"Yeah! But Uncle Angel told me to put in this thing called "Cat Nip." Do you like it?" Lucy asked, wide smile on her face.

"... Yeah I love it. Why don't you go back to your aunt while I go visit Angel for a bit?" Husk asked with a "calm" smile.

"Okay!" Lucy said innocently.

Lucy ran off back to the kitchen as Husk put the cookie in his pocket and walked off to "talk" with Angel.

"I am going to kill that damn spider." He said, his wings popping up.

Back in the kitchen, Emily was laughing as Lucy came back from giving Husk his special cookie. She had a good feeling she knew what would happen next.

"So, after our little snack, what do you want to do, Lucy?" Emily asked, eating a cookie between her giggles.

"Play with you!" Lucy said, standing in her tail and holding her feet.

Emily smiled.

'You're the most adorable thing I've ever seen.' Emily thought.

"Okay, what game do you want to play?" Emily asked.

Lucy hummed as she tapped her lips before the perfect game came to mind.

"Hide and Seek!" Lucy said.

"Perfect!" Emily said, before hearing a knock on the door, "You go hide, I'll come find you after I get that."

Lucy rushed off, while Emily went to the door. She opened it with a smile.

"Welcome to the..." She trailed off when she saw who was standing there.

A shell of their former self...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Looking pale, even with dark skin...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Underweight...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Hair disheveled...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Clothes dirty and unkempt...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

It was Velvette.

"... I hear you're trying to redeem sinners." Velvette said, her voice barely having the same authority she used to, "... I was wondering if I could give it a shot, your majesty."