Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Lucas

Cam, Kyrie and I sat at the meeting room in our office discussing our next plans even though we kept getting sidetracked. We needed to figure out what we were going to do in the event that shit just started going beyond our control.

I looked at Cam. "I know you may be against this but we may have to take out ol' dude. He fucking up too much and I feel like they on to us."

"You don't think the feds will be onus more if we do that though?" Kyrie questioned.

Cam rubbed his chin hair. "Aspen ain't gonna fuck with me if I take that nigga out."

"How would she know?" I asked.

He sighed. "Come on nigga, she ain't stupid. She know what the hell going on."

"Nigga it sound like you need to choose. We don't need him on us though for real." Kyrie said.

I nodded in agreement. "Yeah he been too close to everything."

"I mean I'm cool with whatever ya'll want to do. If it comes down to having to get rid of him then let's just do it. I'll deal with her later. I can't have him fucking up our motion."

"Cool, so what about Juan and Olivia?" I asked looking from Cam to Kyrie.

"I think we need to keep Juan alive for the time being to see what all information he getting from the feds." Kyrie said.

"I agree. He think we don't know shit and that's how we gotta keep it. As far as Liv, man I don't know. She's going to cause trouble no matter what. It's something about her that I don't really trust." Cam said.

We couldn't even finish our conversation because I heard commotion outside the room. I got up to go see what the issue was but Aminah came bursting through the door and Nyla was hot on her trail.

"What the fuck going on?" I asked confused.

"I thought I told you to let this hoe go. Did you think that I wouldn't show up to see if you did it or not?" Nyla said to me.

I shook my head. "Why would you come up here acting like this?"

"You know why Lucas, stop playing with me. She needs to go."

"I didn't do anything." Aminah said.

"Bitch please. If you could fuck him you would and I'm not having it." Nyla yelled at her.

I grabbed Nyla's hands and pulled her close to me. "Calm down. Can we talk later?"

"Why?"

"You doing a lot right now in our place of business and I can't have that."

"She's fucking crazy running up on me like that." Aminah said.

I turned to look at Aminah. "Be quiet please."

"You better get this hoe and do something with her Lucas. I am not playing." Nyla said.

Cam interrupted us. "We can talk later. I got something to take care of so I'll get with ya'll later."

"Yeah, I'm gonna get out of here too." Kyrie said.

I dapped them both up and watched as they left then turned my attention back to the situation in front of me.

"You can't be doing this. I told you that I would handle the situation." I said to Nyla.

"When?" she questioned.

I passed her my debit card. "Don't worry about it. Go out with your friends and shop or something."

She smiled. "This isn't over and I want some dick when you get home tonight."

I laughed. "I got you."

She stepped on the tip of her toes and kissed me on the lips and I grabbed a hand full of her ass.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you too." I told her.

She glared at Aminah before turning and walking out of the office, switching her ass from left to right. She fine as fuck. The shit she does turn me the fuck on so much but it can be toxic as hell.

Aminah cleared her throat. "What was that about?"

"You and I need to set some boundaries if you're gonna continue to work here." I said.

"What does that mean?"

I stared at her up and down. "I have a woman so no more of that inappropriate shit. You here to work. Nothing more, nothing less."

She sighed. "Thanks...boss."

Aminah walked out with an attitude and I just shook my head. I don't know what the hell I'm going to do about this situation because I know this isn't the end of it.

Cameron

I wasn't sure what we were going to do about Aspen's dad but I couldn't think about it at the moment because I had been dealing with this Cali situation.

Aspen stared at me as we sat on the couch. "How do you know that it's your baby Cameron?"

"I'm willing to do a DNA test once the baby is born but it sounds like the timeline could be right. I don't wanna miss out on my kid's life if that is my baby." I explained.

"So now she wants you to come to the doctor's appointment with you?" Aspen asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, she has one later today."

"How far along is she?"

"I think about four months maybe five."

Aspen sighed. "I just don't know what to think. I honestly didn't think that there was a possibility that it could be your child."

"You gonna be okay with me going to the appointments with her?" I asked.

"Do I really have a choice?"

"You don't have nothing to worry about."

"Cameron, you don't believe that yourself."

"Yes, I do. I'm gonna get a DNA test and we can go from there."

She stared at me. "So you're going to go to the appointment?"

"Yeah, I would like to."

"Okay, well there's nothing more left to say." Aspen said standing and leaving the room.

It's so much shit that is not going how it's supposed to but I'm gonna try to make it all right for Aspen. I looked at my watch to see that it was getting closer to the appointment time so I gathered my shit and got out the door. I wasn't sure how this was all going to play out but I just wanted to be there if Cali is carrying my child.

By the time I made it to the appointment, Cali was waiting for me up front.

"Are you ready for this?" Cali smiled.

"I don't know, but I know we need to talk." I told her.

"About what?"

"Let's discuss it after this appointment."

"Okay, thanks for coming." She said.

I hope this don't fuck up things with Aspen then I also gotta think about the situation with her dad. It's too much going on but I don't want to hurt that woman.

I need to figure out what I'm going to do.

***Short update! Don't forget to comment and vote!***