Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Aspen

"What do you want to talk about? You've been ignoring me like I don't mean anything to you. You think I would intentionally try to hurt you or something? Then you come in here trying to control me like you own me or I'm your property? Seriously..." I said to Cameron.

He sighed. "You out here half ass naked and I'm supposed to be okay with that shit while it's other niggas in here saying slick shit? Fuck no. You belong to me and you not gonna be out here doing this shit and expect me to be okay with it." Cam said.

I ain't gonna lie, the way that he was talking to me was kind of turning me on at the moment.

I rolled my eyes. "I don't belong to you." 

He wrapped one hand around my neck then pulled me towards his chest before placing his lips on mine. His other hand traveled down to my waist.

"You mine, and that's the end of that shit." Cam said staring at me.

Baby, I wanted to take this man to a room at this point because he just turned me all the way on. The weed and alcohol had me feeling so good and he was looking fine as fuck at the moment.

I bit my bottom lip.

"You got a problem?" he asked.

"No sir, I don't. You're turning me on right now... damn did I just say that out loud? Shit." I said covering my face.

He laughed. "You something else, don't get fucked up out here trying me like that Aspen seriously. You my woman and I don't play that shit. We'll talk more when you're in your right mind." 

"Wait..." I said.

"What's up?" Cam asked staring at me.

"Are we good?" 

"Yeah, we straight. We'll talk more later, I'll let you finish enjoying yourself though." he told me.

"Can I get back in the water in just my bathing suit? Is that okay?" I said sarcastically.

He grabbed my hand and led me out of the room so we could go back out into the water with everyone else. I was not about to keep a towel on because he didn't want his friends looking at me. It's a freaking pool, I can't help that I look good.

"You need to not be showing out, out here." Cam said as we walked out where everyone else once were.

I low-key didn't even want to get back in the water, I wanted to go lay up under my man and maybe get some tonight because I'm horny. Cameron went and sat in a chair with the rest of the guys and I made my way back over to my girls in the pool. Olivia was just staring at me for the longest and I couldn't figure out why. 

"Why the hell is she staring at me?" I said to Nyla and Em.

"She probably want your man." Emary said.