Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Aspen

The guys brought back a ton of food but it did take them forever. They also came back with a few guys and and two girls. They looked a bit questionable to me but who am I to judge. 

"Who the hell are all these people?" Nyla asked looking at Lucas then Cameron.

"Babe, chill please. They won't be here with us for the remainder of the getaway just for a few hours today. We still gotta handle the business and make sure everything is going as it should be so stop and go cook us something to eat for later...please." Lucas said.

Nyla looked like she wanted to say more but didn't, she just walked away into the kitchen and we followed behind her.

"Who are these two women that just showed up?" Emary asked as we began to prepare our seafood for the evening.

Olivia walked in with the girls. "I want you to meet Jessi and Maya. These are my best friends. Girls, this is Nyla, Aspen and Emary." Olivia said.

We smiled and waved at them.

"Do you mind if they join in and help us cook?"Olivia asked.

It was beyond awkward in here and the fact that she think she's about to help us is blowing me. How are you going to invite two other people when you aren't too much invited yourself?

"We don't have a choice, do we?" Emary said to them.

I nudged her. "Em, chill." 

"Well nobody else was going to say anything. Ya'll can help us make the salad and peel some shrimp...chop some vegetables too." Emary said.

Nyla laughed. "I hate you girl."

"I make some very good lobster tails and steak. Let's do that instead." Maya said to Olivia.

Olivia nodded as they went into the deep freezer looking for whatever they needed. The tension was so thick between us and I'm not understanding why. It's definitely divided. Olivia friends were actually pretty similar to her when it came to their bodies but none of them were ugly, just a little on the revealing side.

Good thing it's a pretty big kitchen with double stoves so we aren't in each other way completely.

I got up and began helping my two friends cook. I decided on making lobster, crawfish and shrimp fettuccine with my home made garlic & mushroom Alfredo sauce with a pinch of pesto to make it pop. I sauteed the mushrooms first so they wouldn't be crunchy.

Emary was working on doing the lobster tails and Nyla made shrimp skewers. It didn't take long for the smell in the kitchen to make my mouth water. It was an amazing smell.

"Em, those are going to be good as hell." I said to her.

"They do look very seasoned." Nyla added.

"Baby, they gonna be more than good." Emary said grinning.

The guys came swarming in like crazy just being nosey. I continued cooking and boiling the pasta then I started on the sauce.

"Damn, it smell good." Lucas said walking over to Nyla.