Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Unknown POV

I'm sick of this nigga thinking that he runs everything and everyone. Shit ain't right and he will never figure out who plotting on him. I walked around his place and made sure I left enough shit in the house so that they could lock him up. I didn't see any cameras so there's no way that he would ever find out who did it. 

I'm gonna tip the feds some information because I know they want his ass just as much as I do then he got this new bitch coming in trying to tell us what the fuck to do. Nah nigga. I ain't going for that shit. 

It's enough drugs in here to have that nigga locked away forever. 

Cam about to go away for a long time. Something we all have been wanting and waiting for. 

I made sure everything was still in tact before easing out of his place. 

The feds will be there before the day is over with. I guarantee it. 

Lucas

I was at my mom's crib just chilling and waiting on Nyla. Aminah was here also and it was kind of bothering me because Nyla don't really fuck with her. Shit is crazy. My mom don't like Nyla, she wants me with Aminah but I have told her several times that ain't what I want. Aminah has been around for some time but I want to be with Nyla. 

It feels like I'm in the middle of shit honestly and I don't know how to deal with all these fucking women at once. 

"Lucas, why are you so quiet?" My mom asked. 

"I'm chilling mama, just waiting for my girl to get here. Can you be nice to her when she gets here?" I said. 

She laughed. "Lucas, I am always nice to whomever you wanna bring in. You change women so often. I just don't think this young lady is who you need to be marrying. You can do better son." 

Here she go with this bullshit. 

"He's gonna make a great husband one day." Aminah said.

"Oh, I know that. It just won't be with this girl. She's temporary, but he can't see that." she said.

"Mama, please stop. I'm not trying to get disrespectful with you or nothing but that's my girlfriend." I was trying to remain cool about the situation. 

The doorbell rang and I got up to go get it because I knew it was Nyla. I opened the door and watched her walk in looking fine as hell. She had on these jeans that made her ass look so good with this fitted shirt on that had her titties kind of showing. The heels just brought it all together. She always looking good. 

She wrapped her arms around me and I embraced her then kissed her on the lips. 

"You look nice." I told her. 

She smiled. "Thank you babe, I'm glad you like it." 

I led her into the living room area where we were sitting and I noticed her face changed once she saw Aminah. I know it's gonna be some shit. My mom and Aminah are so close, she's like her daughter.