Chapter 20

Chapter 20 

Aspen

"I think it's time I really show you what I have going as far as work is concerned. You're my lady and you need to be able to protect yourself at all times. Be aware of your surroundings and shit. I don't want anything happening to you." Cameron said as we laid in the bed staring at one another.

We still haven't had sex and let me tell ya, I am frustrated as fuck. I want all this man has to offer me.

"So what exactly does this means?" I asked.

"I'm just gonna show you around and meet a few people. I don't want you in too much because I want you to finish school and do what you gotta do to be successful. I want to see you win." 

I blushed. "You're so sweet."

"Get dressed so we can get going." Cameron told me as he got out of the bed.

"Yes sir..." I said laughing.

"You know you might as well go ahead and move in and dress this place up. What's mine is yours ma." 

I got out the bed and walked into the bathroom to see Cameron standing in the mirror looking at himself. I wrapped my arms around him from behind and rested my head on his back. It just felt so amazing to be adored by someone. I feel like a little girl when I'm around him.

"You look sexy as hell in my t-shirt." he said.

My hands made their way down to the lining of his pants. Cameron turned around and stared at me with this grin on his face.

"You think so?" I asked.

"Definitely, you're so beautiful."

I stood on the tip of my toes and planted a sweet kiss on his lips. He pulled me to his chest and gripped onto my waist before deepening the kiss. The way his tongue felt in my mouth was indescribable and I could only how it felt if it were in another place.

He pulled away then kissed my cheek.

"Let me find something to wear because you are getting me so hot." I told him.

Cameron laughed. "I want you to keep this same energy when the time comes. I ain't shit to play with." 

Damn, I bet he not. Shit I want it so bad.

"You talk a good game." I said.

"I back that shit up too, don't forget that." Cameron said walking out of the room.

"I won't." 

I saw that Cameron was putting on a suit so I figured that I should dress according to him. I didn't want to be looking crazy while he looked fine as hell. I searched through my clothes and decided to put on a black, fitted dress that came down a little past my knees. It didn't have much of my boobs showing and that's what I wanted. I paired it with all black heels. I pulled my hair up into a sleek top bun to finish the look and applied very minimum makeup.