Mark mcmorris

You were fast asleep when you hear a racket coming from downstairs in the house you shred with your husband Mark. Slowly you crept out of bed and walked down the stairs to see what was going on. It was Christmas Eve and you didn't need anyone stealing your gifts which you lead bought. As you reached the bottom of the oak stairs you see mark with a steaming hot mug of coffee and your daughter Marli and son Jordan unwrapping their presents early. "Mark lee mcmorris. How dare you let them open their presents without me here" you shouted furiously. How could he? He knows how important this is to you. " Y/N I am so sorry they insisted on coming down." I then saw the pen which was on his face and started to smile "they bullied you into it didn't they?" He nodded "they're so mean!" He said pouting and glancing at them " they're devil children y/n I'm telling you." Jordan smiled and giggled as he unwrapped his bubbles and started blowing them all around the living room. I smiled at the cuteness. Don't fall for it y/n it an act!" Mark whispers shouted at me again. Just then Marli knocked over his coffee and it spilt all over him. "DEVIL CHILDREN I COMMAND YOU TO STOOPPPPP" Mark said lagging before mopping up the coffee. After a day full of shenanigans they finally fell asleep on the sofa after a long day. Marli had her hand tangled in her dads hair and Jordan had his arms banded tightly around marks waist. Now that was a sight I could fall asleep looking at.

This is for @fruitlover123 @volleyball1625 @mcknzcollins16 @schultzs
@Mcmorrisisachampion
Hope you like it ❤️❤️