SURPRISE!!!! SHE IS PREGNANT!!!!!!!!

" I think I'm pregnant..." Arisu said. And that's when Yui secreamed " WHAT???!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!" Ayato and Laito fainted, Kanato's mouth dropped to the floor, Shu woke up and fell, Reiji was drinking a glass of blood but then spitted to the ground, and Subaru's had wide eyes and was trembling. Until Laito got up and said " Okay Mr. Tsundere!!!! Explanation to us please???!!!!" " First of all... I AM NOT A TSUNDERE!!!!!!! And second of all... I don't wanna talk about it." And that's when Subaru blushed. " Did you and Arisu... Did the thing??" Kanato said. " Yep we did... It took a long time." Arisu said blushing. And Ayato and Laito felt like they want to throw up. " I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU ARISU!!!!!!" Yui ran to her and hugged her. " Thanks Yui..." Arisu smiled. " Wait... That means... SUBARU IS GOING TO BE A DAD!!!!!!!!" Yui said with a huge smile. " Correct Yui..." Arisu said.

" Arisu.. From today you need to stop wearing heels." Reiji said. " WHAT???!!!! NO I DON'T WANT TO!!!!!" Arisu said. " You have to.. If you continue wearing heels while your pregnant, you will fall and the baby will be injured." Reiji said. " Do I have to??" Arisu said hitting her head on the wall. " You have to Arisu.. Besides, it part of your health." Yui said. " Reiji?? Can I stop wearing heels tomorrow??" Arisu said. And Reiji sighed and said " Alright... Tomorrow, and then you can put your heels back on when the baby is born. Understood??" " YES MOM!!!!!!" Arisu said. And everyone laughed. " Why are we standing here?? Come on let's make a feast for Arisu!!" Ayato said, and everyone agreed. So everyone went leaving inside to prepare dinner. But that's when Arisu noticed that Subaru is not moving.

Until she approached Subaru and said " What's wrong??" " Arisu... I don't think I'm ready to be a dad." Subaru said. " Subaru.. You are going to be fine, besides.. We got a long way to go when our little vamp is born." I said. " I don't know...." Subaru said looking down. " Come on cheer up crankyface!!! It not like it's going to be the end of the world!! Come on everyone is waiting..." Arisu said. And she was approaching the staircase, until Subaru said " Arisu??" " Yeah??" Arisu said. " I feel like I wanna carry you all of a sudden.." Subaru said and smirked at Arisu. " OH NO!!!!! I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!" Arisu said, and she ran. Until Subaru started chasing her until they reached to the mansion..