Shopping, and Future Dream Marriage???

Arisu has remembered that her 121st birthday is coming up.. TOMORROW????!!!!!!!!! She then grabbed her coat, money, and left. And with company of her friend, Yui Komori. The girls went to a huge mall that was near a market. Once they went inside, it had almost 200 shops in one building. Yui told Arisu " Since when did they had this mall???!!!!!" " Well.. Like almost 2 years now." Arisu said. " Oh.. So it's brand new." Yui said. " Yep!! Ready??" Arisu said. " Yep." Yui said. And they took off looking for new clothes on Arisu's 121st birthday. They went to many clothing stores, GAP, Bloomingdale, Kohls, but then reached to Macys. They both decided to buy perfume. But that's when Yui said " Hey Arisu?? Are the boys allergic to some of the chemicals of the perfumes??" " Yui... Have you ever gone close to the brothers?? They all have cologne every day. From Night school, at home, Special Occasions, bedroom, living room, bathroom- It's everywhere." Arisu said. " Oh.. That means I'm going to buy many perfumes!!!" Yui said. And they bought many different perfumes. They finally went to forever 21, and they saw cute dresses. The girls didn't know which one to choose. Until Yui spoke to Arisu " So Arisu... What would your future dream wedding would look like??" " Well... Gee I don't know, maybe something white, and elegant.... I think something that would WOW the people." Arisu said. Until she saw a cute pink jeweled dress. "This is the one.." Arisu said. " Well what would happened if Subaru hates it??" Yui said. " Well.... If he doesn't like... I will change it into something more like his style.." Arisu said. " Like??" Yui said.

" I don't know... Something that will catch his attention.." Arisu said. "... How about something he likes to eat.. Well instead of blood." Yui said. "..... ICE CREAM!!!!!! Subaru use to like ice cream when we were little.." Arisu said. " I found mines... I prefer something that will not show my whole legs.." Yui said holding a simple plain dress that has a black bow around. " If that's what you want.. It's yours." Arisu said. " Yay!!!.... How about the ceremony?? Where will that take place?" Yui said. " Well... Somewhere like a flower garden.. But not in a cemetery!! Besides my parents got married in a cemetery." Arisu said. " Your parents got married in a cemetery??" Yui said tilting her head. " Yeah... and I wasn't even born yet.." Arisu said. Heading to the cashier. " Well that's unexpecting.." Yui said. " How about your marriage??" Arisu said. " Well for sure the food will be only Takoyaki and blood..." Yui said. And Arisu laughed " Let me guess Ayato with his obsession?? That Tomato Head Bastard..." Arisu said. " But I can picture we will get married in a church, like what I see everytime with my father.." Yui said. " Like every bride and groom does.." Arisu said. " NEXT IN LINE!!!!!!!" A cashier lady said. And Arisu and Yui approached to her. " Oh yeah choose carefully by the best man. Because all of the guys are assholes.." Arisu said. " Like Laito??" Yui said. " HE'S EVEN WORST!!!!!!!!!" Arisu said. And they both laughed. " How about someone like Shu or Reiji... Not Reiji he drugs your tea... Ruki." Arisu said. " You have a good taste of best man.." Yui said. " I'm just saying I'm just choosing guys that are loyal and respectful.." Arisu said. " Your total is $45.67.. Will it be debit or credit." The cashier lady said. " Debit." Arisu said holding her debit card.

" For the best man... I will choose Ruki.. He seems respectful." Yui said. " Great I got sleepyhead blondie.. Oh well.." Arisu smiled. " Thank you for shopping have a good night." The cashier lady said. " Thank you... Ready to go Yui??" Arisu said. " Yes.." Yui said. And they went back to the mansion. But there is something that waiting for her back in the mansion..

To be continued...