Surprise Birthday Party and the Forever Promise

Yui decided that for Arisu's birthday. She distracted Arisu on going to a shopping spree with her while the Sakamaki brothers get ready for her surprise birthday party. Yui had Arisu distracted for about 2 hours, and while they were coming back Yui had her hands covered Arisu's red crimson eyes. " OI!!! YUI!!!!!" Arisu shouted. " Just keep walking foward Arisu you're going to be fine.." Yui said opening the gate and her lead Arisu to walk. " Well I hope so because this isn't funny.." Arisu said. Yui walked around the fountain and has arrived the front door. " Okay are we in the front door??" Arisu said. " Yes we are.." Yui said as she was opening the front door. " I swear to you Yui if this is a prank?? Your 1st punishment by a girl is not going to be pretty.." Arisu said " Well we'll see about THIS!!!" Yui said. She then uncovered Arisu's eyes and-

" SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

In a quick flash, Arisu's face turned from mad to a shocked face. " Oh....... My....." " HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARISU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yui said hugging her.. " Y... You guys did this all.. For me??" Arisu said. " Well we couldn't leave you with just a birthday breakfast.. We had to do something special for the vampire princess." Ayato said. " I can't believe I'm sayin this to you but... You really changed Ayato... And I am proud for you." Arisu smiles. And that's when she approaching him. Ayato was then scared ' Aw shit what is she gonna do?? I got a feeling that she is going to whoop my-!' Until that's when Arisu then hugged him. Just when she hugged him. Everything was all quiet. Ayato was standing there not doing anything and shocked. Arisu released the hug and said " Today I'll be nice to you..." Arisu said. " Really??!!!!" Ayato said. " But I'll be continuing my normal routine tomorrow." Arisu said. " WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ayato said. And everyone started laughing. " Hey that's what you get brother." Laito said. " Well are we going to start the party or what??!!!" Ayato said. ".... Yep let's start this shit." Arisu said and everyone screamed for joy. The party has begun, and Yui and Arisu came out in the dresses they picked in the mall. Arisu was coming down and that's when Subaru smield at her. " What's with the smile??" Arisu said. " Your....... So.... Beautiful." Subaru said. Arisu then smiles. " Thanks, not bad yourself with the monkey suit you devil." Arisu said fixing his blazer. " Hey." Subaru then grabbed Arisu's waist and pulled her so close and whispered to her ear " Don't you start calling names birthday girl.." Subaru said. " Whatever... You call your brothers bastards, assholes, idiots. And so on..." Arisu said. " Wanna dance??" Subaru said. Arisu then stopped talking and then replied to him. " Alright.." And she took his hand. Subaru then took her to the dancefloor and stsrted dancing.

Subaru's brothers and Yui were watching the happy couple dance. Arisu had dance classes when she was younger, but Subaru never learned how to dance... But his brothers were amazed that he's not making any mistake. They danced for a good 7 minutes, and that's then Subaru dipped her. While he dipped her, they both gave each other a kiss. And everyone started to give them an applause. Subaru then pulled her up and whispered in her ear " I need to talk to you outside.." " Okay.." Arisu whispered back. They both looked left to right and no one was looking. They both hold each other's hands walked to the door and went outside to the garden. " Wow Subaru... Even though you had never tooken dance lessons before, you never made a single mistake." I told him. " Hey.... I just wanted to make my girlfriend happy." Subaru said. " You sure?? Because when our baby is born. YOU SIR!! Need to control your temper and stop punching walls.." Arisu said. " I don't have a temper Arisu..." Subaru said. " Oh right!! I have evidence from your 5 idiotic brothers and the sacrificial bride inside the manor." Arisu said. " Tch... Fine you win.." Subaru said. " See?? Don't fool me sweetheart.." Arisu said smiling. Until that when Arisu and Subaru sat on the bench where she was making her rose headbands and Subaru confessing his love. " Arisu....." He said. " Yes??" Arisu said looking at him. " Since the past... I know I was busy and didn't even care what surrounded me. I always look at the tower of my mom all day. But you were always wanted to play with me when we were kids. But until this day... We both have changed.. You came back from England, I confessed my love to you, you defeated my Aunt Cordelia and my Uncle Richter, and know you are pregnant.. I know that for a fact we will have the greatest future we will have.." Subaru said.

" Subaru...." Arisu said. " Ari.... I will promise myself.. That I will be a dad that you want. I will always protect you, I will take care of you, and I will treat you as a great, kind, and beautiful mother.. I will never break the promise. I will be sealed Forever." Subaru said holding her hands. " And I will promise myself that I will take care of not just me.. But my new family.. That is coming real soon.." Arisu said. " Arisu.... I love you.." Subaru said. " I love you too.." Arisu said. And they both gave each other a passionate kiss. Not just a kiss of love but a kiss of a seal promise, and a eternity life together. They released the kiss and gently touched their foreheads to each other. Subaru then gently placed his hand to Arisu's stomach and said " How long will our baby come??" " Probably like 9 months." Arisu said. " Well... We both need to start choosing the baby names and what it will be??" Subaru said. " I agree.... Wanna head back??" Arisu said. " Yeah we should..." Subaru said. Hey both got up and went back inside the Sakamaki household. They will both know that there promises will indeed by sealed

Forever..

To be continued...