Thanksgiving feast

In Halloween, the Sakamakis, Mukamis, Yui and Arisu were having a fun time trick or treating on the 31 of October. Now that October past, the next holiday that they are celebrating next is..

Thanksgiving

On that month, it gets a little chilly in fall. And as Arisu being 2 months pregnant from now, she was cold for being a pregnant woman. This time, now that her stomach got bigger, she can't do anything. She always has Yui's help. Arisu then put a long orange dress along with some red flats. And has put her hair in a braid. To make her outfit look cuter, she added red and orange flowers and leaves. And a leaf bracelet. Until there was a knock on the door " Come in!!" Arisu said. And it was Yui in her fall outfit that she got in the mall, she wanted to wear something simple, so she wore a yellow and orange shirt and skirt, along with brown leggings and brown shoes. Yui said " You always look beautiful Arisu, even when you're pregnant.." She smiled. " Thanks Yui... It's ashame that I can't do anything because of the baby.." Arisu said touching her stomach. " But later on, you'll return back into yourself when the new Sakamaki child comes.. Don't worry." Yui said smiling at her. " Alright Yui.... Is the food ready?" Arisu said. " It is... Reiji told me to accompany you to have some help on going to the dining room." Yui said. " Thank you Yui." Arisu said. Arisu then was walking out the door, and Yui hold on to her shoulder gently. When she got out of her room, Yui closed the door and guided Arisu to the Dining room. While Yui and Arisu are slowly hearing to the dining room, the Sakamaki brothers were sitting down in the table wearing their thanksgiving outfits. Some of their outfits are brown and yellow, yellow and red, and brown and red. Shuu and Subaru had their arms crossed and had their eyes closed, Reiji making the food, Ayato had his head on the table like he doesn't care, Kanato playing with Teddy and Laito twirling his fedora hat as he was bored of waiting.

" Chichinashi and Prego are taking a long ass time coming here.." Ayato said. " Ayato you should know that Arisu can't run, it will hurt our nephew or niece." Shuu said quietly. " I don't want Arisu injured or her dead. I wanna experience how it's like to be an uncle? Don't you think teddy?" Kanato said. " Arisu chan can take all the time she needs, as long as the baby and herself are healthy and alright..~" Laito smirked. It wasn't the smirk of lust and his Pervert side that he went on Yui, (which Arisu saw a long time ago and kicked his crotch and threw him out of the window warning him not to do it again.) It was a smirk of happiness and his good side, a sign of respect and trust to Arisu and his newborn nephew or niece. " Tch.... You all must be lying and acting like jerks on what you're saying?" Subaru said. Until DOINK! Something threw him in his head " OWWWWW!!!!!!! WHICH ONE OF YOU ASSHOLE DID THAT!!!!!!!" Subaru growled at his brothers. " I heard that sweetheart..." A voice said. He then calmed himself down and turned around, seeing his Arisu being helped by Yui. " Arisu..." Subaru said turning his cheeks a red crimson over embarrassment and on Arisu on how beautiful she was. " Stop disrespecting your brothers on what they're saying. They just want to know what an uncle feels like when our child is born.." Arisu smile as she came inside. " Good evening Arisu!! You look very elegant and beautiful in that outfit!!" Laito said. " You look adorable Arisu.." Kanato said. " What took you so long prego!!!!" Ayato said.

" 1st of all... DON'T CALL ME PREGO OR YOU'LL REGRET IT ON WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH YOU WHEN THE BABY IS BORN!!!!!! And 2nd... I can't run or jog anymore..." Arisu said touching her stomach. " O...... K..." Ayato said and was a little scared. Which made Subaru chuckle lightly. But as he chuckled, Arisu was behind him and pulled his ear. " Ow! Arisu..." " That's a small punishment for being rude to your brothers..." Arisu said and she sits down next to him. Subaru then smiled at her and said " Okay... I won't do it again.." Subaru said. Until that's when Reiji started to come out with the food. Everyone was really hungry that they wanted to snatched the food and start like an animal. But before that.... They have to prey. When Reiji was done organizing the food, everyone stood up. Subaru grabbed Arisu's hand and helped her stand up. Everyone grabbed each other's hands. And Reiji spoke " We are here today, to join everyone's hand and thank our ancestors and lords for this special meals. Surely we might have been in some several situations, some of them are good.." He then looked at Yui, which Yui never looked as she had her eyes closed and looking down praying as well. " Some of them are Bad.." Reiji looked at Shuu looking a little upset. Shuu was standing up and had his eyes closed. " And some.... Really BAD and disrespectful." Reiji then looked at the triplets mad. And the 3 had their eyes closed and not even listening. " And then 2 people... That will later on give birth to a new Sakamaki member, and have a new life as a new Sakamaki family."

Reiji then looked at Subaru and Arisu. They had their eyes closed, and they were holding hands. Subaru opened his left eyes, and lifted his holder hand on Arisu's and planted a kiss on her soft and pale hand. He then put it down and closed his eyes again. While Arisu opened her right eye and looked at him, smiling and blushing. Which made Reiji smile. " Please wish us luck for a new and better year, and will enjoy this meal with delight and as a family... Amen." Reiji said.

" Amen." Everyone said.

" I'M EATING NOW!!!!" Ayato shouted and started eating. " When are you going to have manners Ayato!!" REIJI growled lightly. " Let's eat." Laito said. And Arisu and Yui laughed on the brothers. Everyone sat down and started eating their thanksgiving food. On everyone's mind, they hope that next year will be the best year for all of them..

To be continued...