HAPPY 121ST BIRTHDAY ARISU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yui and Arisu went to the mall to get some clothes for tomorrow's occasion. And they all went back to the house for their just perfect outfits for the special day. The next day it was night and Yui got up really early and tip toed to Arisu's room to surprise her. She enters her room and she noticed that Arisu is still inside in her coffin fast asleep. Yui walks up to her and knocks on her coffin saying " Arisu??... Arisu wake up... It's your birthday!!" Until that when the coffin started to move and Yui jumped. Until the coffin opened up and there was Arisu smiling saying " I can't believe it!! Today is my 121st birthday!!" " Happy Birthday Arisu!!!" Yui said walking up to her and hugs her tight. " Thanks Yui... I just hope I don't have wrinkles right now.. I don't wanna end up like me grandmother.." Arisu said and the Girls laughed. " No your not going to have wrinkles.. Your too gorgeous to have wrinkles." Yui said. " That's what everyone tells me.. Hey is everyone awake??" Arisu said. And that's when her door slammed open and it was Laito screaming " HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ARISU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" " Never mind there awake... *sighs* Thank you gay bipolar.." " Thank god!!! I was waiting for you to be nice to me and you did.." Laito said. And that's when Kanato had a birthday hat on including teddy and he said " Happy birthday Arisu.." " Thank you Kanato... That's cute you put teddy in a birthday hat.." Arisu said. " You like it?? It was teddy's idea to wear party hats today." Kanato said.

" Well teddy has a great taste on how to start someone birthday.." Arisu smiles. " Come on Arisu!!! We got a special breakfast just for you.." Laito said. " You go ahead and follow them. I have to pick an outfit because of Reiji not wearing heels anymore." Arisu said. " Oh yes the whole pregnancy thing.. Well see you at breakfast Arisu!!" Yui said and she went with Laito and Kanato. When they were gone. Arisu has got a really.... but REALLY!!! Big problem. All she has is pure dresses and heels. 

' What am I going to wear if I'm now pregnant?? I only have heels and dresses.'

Until that'swhen it came and she then went into her luggage. The same luggage that she brought when she stepped into the manor. Once she opened it up, she already knew what to wear.

5 minutes has past and everyone was waiting for her for breakfast until they noticed that there were sound of not high heel sounds... But footsteps coming from outside the door to the dining room, everyone has now knew she is not wearing heels. Until that when a voice said " Guys?? Can you please not laugh at me when I come inside??... I got..... Shorter." " We won't Arisu.. Come inside." Yui said. And that's when the door opened slowly and Arisu came out in these type of clothes

 And that's when the door opened slowly and Arisu came out in these type of clothes

The Sakamaki brothers and Yui were speechless and shocked. They never knew she wasn't hot or gorgeous in a dress and heels.. SHE LOOK CUTE IN NORMAL GIRL CLOTHES!!!!!!! " Hey Subaru can I be her ex if you guys break up by any chance??" Ayato said. " Heck no she's mine asshole!!!" Subaru said. " Arisu!!!! You never told us you had these type of clothes.. Where did you get it from??" Yui said. " From my luggage.. They were emergency clothes.. And this is what I have to wear while I am on my pregnancy.." Arisu said. " Arisu why didn't you told us you were.... Adorable with those type of clothes on." Shu said blushing. " OI!!!! Back off sleeping Beauty she is off limits okay??!!!" Subaru said getting up from his chair and is pissed. Arisu approaches and she places her hand to his chest. When she is next to him, she is now 4 inches shorter than ever. Which was pretty embarrassing. Arisu told him " Now Now Mr. Grumpygills you need to get yourself together or else..." Subaru looked at her smirking and said " What are you gonna do?? Your gonna 'punish' me??" He then puts his arms around her waist. " No I am going to do what I do with Laito and Ayato all day do you want that??" Arisu said. "..... You look cute when your short." Subaru said. " SHUT UP IT WAS REIJI THAT MADE ME WEAR FLAT SHOES!!!!!!!" Arisu said screaming. She then sat down next to Subaru and took a deep breath to calm herself down. " Oi what's for breakfast??" " Your favorite Strawberry waffles." Reiji said. " Wait are you serious??.... Best birthday Eva!!!" Arisu said. That's when everyone was then eating Strawberry waffles, but that's when Shu looked at Yui and nodded at her. Yui got up and said " Hey Arisu now that today is your birthday. Wanna go for a little birthday shopping spree??" " Okay.. We'll be right back okay boys??" Arisu said.

" Okay!!" They said. Arisu kissed Subaru and left with Yui for shopping. " Okay Reiji what's first." Ayato said. " Ayato get the tables, Kanato go get the birthday supplies, Shu... Don't do anything because you don't stop nothing. Subaru go grab some flowers, Laito go get the streamers, I'll prepare the cake and dinner." Reiji said. And they started the biggest birthday party for the Vampire birthday girl...