Jerilyssa - mots gone

{this is kinda different to other ships! I like different.. Anyway this about Alyssa and Jeriah when they finished falling Mot had been working on a portal to home ...}

Alyssa's POV
Daddy has been spending a lot of his time on his portal, we have been in space for a long time, daddy says it was for 10 years! That's a long time of space.
We finally woke up on a field of daisies and soft grass.

We have been here for 8 months now, the first two months was hard but we gotten use to it, we found out that we have, al-ter-nat-ive selfs, I am a fox women with a Po-ke-mon trainer? Not sure was a Po-ke-mon trainer is, as a boyfriend and Jeriah's al-ter-nat-ive self is that Po-ke-mon trainer! Cool!

Jeriah found that funny like I did, daddy Mot not so much.. I don't now why?
{ think like a personality swap between Tom and tucker.. Mot being hard worker and responsible and Jeriah is the one with side babes.. Let's continue}

Sparks al-ter-nat-ive self is a captain, and had a captain girlfriend but he dident have kids like Spark and ianite did.

I also learned that daddy's alt-ern-ati-be self was what daddy calls an 'idiot' I'm not allowed to say bad words but daddy said it first! Ever since we got here daddy mot has been working on a way back home, like a portal.

~~

I have been playing with Jeriah and sparks lately, I miss daddy Mot.

I was laying on the grass floor when I heard foot steps coming closer, I just ignored it and continued with my daisy chain.
"Hey Alyssa, wanna play dungeons and dragons?"
Dungeons and dragons was my favourite game to play with andor and alvi {I think that's how you spell her name?} but now that game just makes me more sad, I mis everyone.

It was Jeriah, he came up and sat next to me.
"Jeriah where's daddy Mot?"
"I'm sorry Alyssa but Mot's still trying to get the portal up and running..."
"Sigh.."
"Wanna teach me how to build a daisy chain?"
I looked up at Jeriah holding two daisy's and trying to tie the two together, I giggled at him trying to make the chain.
"Here I'll show you!"
Me and Jeriah we spending all day making chains, it was fun but I still missed daddy.
"Jeriah have you seen Mot"
Spark was running up to us and he looked really worried, is daddy alright?

Jeriah's POV
"Stay here one minute"
"Ok"
I walked up to spark and asked what happened
"I haven't seen mot all day, I went up to the portal area, the portal was off but was warm, like it was just used."
"Oh no, spark what are we gonna tell Alyssa"
"We have to tell her the truth, she's a big girl now, she's turning 11 soon"
"Ok spark, I'll tell her"

I sat down next to Alyssa and spoke to her about mot
"Alyssa, it's about mot"
"What happened! Is he alright!?!"
"He's fine, he's just not here.. He used his portal, and now he's no were to be seen"
"Oh no, daddy"

Alyssa started sobbing in her hands, I pulled her in for a hug, which she gladly accepted.
"When do you think he'll be coming back, Jeriah?"
"I don't know, hopefully soon"
"Jeriah, we better get back to the rooms, it's starting to spawn mobs out here"
"Ok spark, let's get going"
Alyssa was still sobbing in my arms, so I carried her with her head tucked in the crook of my neck.

We made it back to our rooms, I walked to Alyssa and Mot's room and placed Alyssa to bed.
"Jeriah, I don't wanna be alone"
"Do you want me to stay the night?"
"Yes please"
"Ok"
I crawled into bed, and pulled the sheets over us, I turned to my side and shut my eyes, suddenly I felt a slight shift in the bed and lips on my cheek.
"Thank you Jeriah"
Alyssa turned back around and fell asleep
I couldn't help put have a smile as I let sleep take over me, 'no wonder Mot loved this girl'

{ and there you go! Sorry for the horrible ship name, maybe you can think of something different?!?!? Maybe!?!?? But thanks guys!!}