Syndisparkles - 'why!'

{ HELLO sorry I've been out for a while...but I'm back 😋 ---also warning---}

Sparkles POV

"God dang it tom! Stop being so good!"

"Owwww did I hurt your feelings ... by kicking YOUR BUTT !!" He taunted

"Shut up tom, you know I'm not the best when it comes to C.O.D" { dose syndicate even play cod? }

"Don't worry, when you guys come over on the weekend I'll teach yah how a man plays!"

"Pff, that's even if I wanna go..." I joked

"Don't you give me this bull shit Jordan !! You are coming over to the UK!!"

Did he actually think I didn't wanna come over!? I was just joking?

" ok! Don't worry, I'll be coming to the UK, I haven't traveled in a while anyway, it's nice to get out of the house"

"Yeah, and we could spend more time together!"

"What about tucker and Sonja?"

"Oh .. And them to .."

"Right ... So what are we playing now?"

"ZOMBIE WARFARE! Then after we're playing dead realm then after that were...."

"God ... This is going to be a long recording session" I mumbled..

"What Sparkly dic!?"

"Nothing just saying how fun all the pre recorded videos are gonna be!"

"Yeh!! Well we're not going to have any distractions just the gang hanging out for the week!!"

"That's nice and do I need to book a hotel or.."

"NO!.. I mean you don't have to... All at you guys a crashing at my place!"

"Will we fit?"

"Trust me you'll fit! Huhuhuhu"

"Gross Tom! Hehe"

"Well that's just one of the many jokes you'll be putting up with this week!!"

"Ok can we get back to the recording?"

"HELLA YEAH!!"

"Hehe"
I'v always loved his enthusiasm, it's so up beating! Can't wait to spend the week with the guys!
I wonder what he dose?, like in his spare time when not on the computer? Dose he just chill?

--time skip to when Jordan lands in the UK because I got no imagination😕😋😐--

Toms POV
"Ok so, you guys need a pick up from the air port?"

"Yeah, me and Sonj just landed, this is going to be fun!"

"HELL YEAH!, oh and did Jordan by any chance land the same time as you guys?"

"Jordan? No I think he's arriving latter on this afternoon, why do ask? Hummmm!"

Tuckers tone was some what teasing, like as if somethings was up between me and Jordan?!