Paul's Back

SAVANNAHS POV

That Voice. I have heard it before! It's It's.... Dad?

"Paul?" mums voice bounced off the walls. then it hit me. he was back. great its too late he has missed way to much for me to turn around and miraculiously love him again. nuh ah.

"Savannah! Come down her!" he said wich gave me goose bumps.

" What so you care all of a suden do you? after all of this time you waltz through the door and expect me to run into your arms and be completely happy.well it aint gonna happen." i yelled with tears forming in my eyes

 i ran up the stairs past my mum and straight to my room. i slammed the door and slid down the back of it. i sat at the bottom of my door in the fetal possition. Why all of a sudden is he here he here? What is he here for. did he leave a pair of his shoes here or something? because he deffinetly isnt here for me of mum, not after all of this time. i crawled into my bed and stared at the wall still in the fetal position. my eyelids started to feel really heavy and then i was overcome by sleep.

NEXT MORNING

JODIES POV ( Savannahs mum)

"We have to tell her today Paul! we have left it long enough" i whispered so it wouldnt wake Savannah

" She hates me! i dont think she will like the idea" He Whisper yelled back.

"She just needs time to heel. With you!" i said tears forming

"fine i will try and talk to her when she wakes up" she said holding his head in his hands.

It was silent until Diamonds by rihanna started to blare from Savannahs room.

" SHES AWAKE!" i telled through the music

Savannah then walked down the stairs all dressed up as if she was going somewhere. her lovely long brown hir was perfectly straight and layered and her side fringe was out. she had high wasted pants on with a lovely half shirt looking thing with a bit of makeup and some simple sandals, a bit of her stomach was showing.

"Im taking Kimmy to the movies. ill be back sometime today" she said calmly and glared at paul as she walked out the door grabbing her keys as she walked out.

"what car did she end up buying?" paul asked

" A yellow Suzuki swift" i replied.

SAVANNAHS POV

 i wasnt really goign to the movies with kimmy. we were going to the park to go for a walk and talk. i pulled out front of her house and she was waiting at the letterbox for me.

" Hey Gurl!" she yuelled ans she jumped in the passenger seat.,

"Hi" i said blankly

"Hold up, Whats wrong?" she asked looking into my eyes.

" ill tell when we get to the park"

" ohk"
the rest of the car trip was silent. we arived at the park and we started to walk.

" Okay. so i was awake last night and i heard someone enter the house" i began before i was cut off.

" Holy shit. are you okay?" she barged in

" Yeah. any way i went upto the laundry and grabbed the vaccuum pole for defence. and i went down stair and started to swing the pole at the person while my eyes were closed. and a really strong hand grabbed it and stopped it in its tracks. so i ran up the stairs. and the person called my name. and it turned out to be my dad. and thismorning i heard my mum and him talking about thatey have to tell me something that i waont like.: i finished

" Wow. that was a mouth full"

we finished our walk and i dropped her off and drove home. i walked in the front door.

" Savannah? Me and your father have to tell you something!" my mum said looking right into my eyes. gosh i hate it when she does that its like she is looking right into my soul.

"Yeah: i reploied sitting next to mum.

"Welll...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Hehehe! Cliff hanger :) Guys im not uploading the next chapter till i get one vote and some more reads. I know it sounds mean, but Yahh... Thanx